Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - the UNICORN [relic contest]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Rostislav

"There was green alligators and long-necked geese,
Some humpty-backed camels and some chimpanzees,
Some cats and rats and elephants, but sure as you're born,
The loveliest of all was the Unicorn."

Through the trees, through the plains that I recognized from when I first arrived here at Novus, I have emerged. OH JESUS BABY I HAVE EMERGED. (RIP the Russian Orthodox... I was a lost cause from the beginning, eh?) The sun beats down on my pelt, my scars taking up a light shimmer in the rays. I lift my head to the skies and drink in the sunlight. It's unforgiving, being in a land of sun. But the spring keeps the desert that I've entered cooler than it might be in the heat of the summer. My hooves kick up sand as I enter deeper into the desert, and I wonder if I'll find anyone here in this lost world. I think... I dunno. I don't expect to find the relic here, though. There's no way I can find it among the monstrous dunes that I see in the distance. I'll have to hope that it simply peeks out at me, or that somehow I can literally stumble upon it. Either way.. if I keep walking, I'll find some new place to explore. And so, I glance around me as I walk, but casually, not worrying about my search being too difficult. Why worry - hakuna matata! The sun blazes down but I keep on, keeping on, feeling more optimistic as I head east. Something just feels... good, here.

Text text text.
"Words words words."

Messages In This Thread
the UNICORN [relic contest] - by Rostislav - 06-19-2017, 11:31 PM
RE: the UNICORN [relic contest] - by Damascus - 06-23-2017, 01:27 AM
RE: the UNICORN [relic contest] - by Rostislav - 06-24-2017, 07:03 PM
RE: the UNICORN [relic contest] - by Damascus - 06-24-2017, 08:12 PM
RE: the UNICORN [relic contest] - by Maxence - 06-24-2017, 09:25 PM
RE: the UNICORN [relic contest] - by Rostislav - 06-26-2017, 08:22 PM