Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - a change of heart?

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Cynix

CYNIX
day met night

Slowly, his head shook, and he eased back in to a less curled in position, standing a little taller, a little more relaxed, instead of being tucked in against himself. "We weren't told that, but I know of the tensions." He'd been born in the middle of them, after all, he knew them all too well. "I know the past conflicts, and what has happened recently with.. well. My father, and Aislinn." The fight that had brought the stormsinger home with a ruined wing. It had not been pretty, from where he had observed her coming back to Denocte.

"Regardless, since the Regime took such a position to lock the gates, I refused to be stuck behind them, and have instead started to wander. At the moment, Dusk is where... I stay, but I cannot stay still, either. Being idle makes me restless." He felt a little strange, admitting such a thing to the woman before him, but he only shook his head and blew out a soft breath instead.

The change of topic was something he grasped entirely, and his lips pulled up in to a small smile. "No, I haven't. I always meant to visit, and I suppose I should make the most of this, stay a few days perhaps and relax and learn about the other half of my heritage. I've heard stories of your warriors, and sages. You have a rich history, or so mother says. I want to learn what I can from here, so I know where I've come from." Solterra seemed to be the smallest of the nations, but that didn't stop him or deter him from wanting to learn, wanting to know.

Ever the curious, like his mother.

@Seraphina || <3 !

Messages In This Thread
a change of heart? - by Cynix - 05-06-2018, 09:30 AM
RE: a change of heart? - by Seraphina - 05-06-2018, 11:32 AM
RE: a change of heart? - by Cynix - 05-06-2018, 12:09 PM
RE: a change of heart? - by Seraphina - 05-06-2018, 02:34 PM
RE: a change of heart? - by Cynix - 05-13-2018, 03:31 PM
RE: a change of heart? - by Seraphina - 06-01-2018, 10:18 PM
RE: a change of heart? - by Cynix - 06-01-2018, 10:30 PM
RE: a change of heart? - by Seraphina - 06-23-2018, 04:17 PM