Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - R & R

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Victorina

It's been so long since i've had a place to call home, that i've honestly lost track of all time. How had I grown up so quickly? I mean, I know time has something to do with it but.. When did I mature into this almost full grown mare? With a sigh I keep going, not really sure where I am other than it's called Novas. Making my way through all the sand reminded me so much of home. Yep, I am actually homesick for the place where I an just another one of the Sultan's daughters. Look at me now! I am a no one in a strange place and there isn't a single one of my family around to help me or stop me from doing something incredibly stupid. But since this place reminds me so much of home, I have decided to call it just that. This is my new home away from home, whatever this place is called. It will never be as awesome as Dragon's Throat, but it will do. For now.

It's as I get close to the oasis that I see him. That same stallion that I met with that awful rude mare. I start to head closer, even as he sinks to the ground. In fact that only made me pick up the pace until I was only a few yards away. "Rostislav?" I call gently, half wanting to make sure he is alright the other half not wanting to disturb him if he simply wants to be alone. After a couple moments I move forward until I reach the water's edge. It's the first time i've stood and looked at myself in a long time. I have to admit, I see now what Mama said about me looking like her Mama. My face markings are a bit different, but I have my Grandmama's eyes and strawberry roan coat. My white markings down my neck and across my rump are different too.

"Talking"

@Rostislav

Victorina

Messages In This Thread
R & R - by Rostislav - 06-21-2017, 10:01 PM
RE: R & R - by Victorina - 06-22-2017, 03:37 AM
RE: R & R - by Rostislav - 06-25-2017, 04:08 PM
RE: R & R - by Victorina - 07-03-2017, 06:44 AM
RE: R & R - by Rostislav - 07-03-2017, 07:28 PM
RE: R & R - by Victorina - 07-04-2017, 01:34 AM
RE: R & R - by Rostislav - 07-04-2017, 01:35 PM
RE: R & R - by Victorina - 07-04-2017, 07:53 PM