Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - the breath of summer

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Jaxis

JAXIS
HANDS STEEPED IN BLOOD

A trek to the peaks in the winter. Seemed like a logical enough piece of advice to give, and Jaxis merely nodded a little, ears twitching.

The question is loaded, really, and Jaxis blinked those purple eyes of hers as she looked at the man. "Good enough. I have much to learn still." As she spoke, she wondered how she could show him her fighting skills, though it was likely he would want to fight her. Or pose some sort of match. She let that part go unspoken, instead taken aback by the next question, causing her ears to fall back loosely at the sides of her horns.

"Not really. I know the basics of reading, but never wanted to write. I was more focused on fighting," she admitted, her mottled lips turning in to a slight smile, a flicker against her muzzle. "It seems to be something I'm more... adapted to. Fighting, that is." Fighting, manipulation, trickery. Poisons fascinated her as well, but that was something she'd have to explore later. Dirty fighting.

To have the topic turned, Jaxis merely relaxed slightly. Eik. She knew that name from Torstein's lips, but to have it confirmed, she simply nodded her head a little, blinking once more. "It sounds better than being stuck here in the lands," she mentioned. Granted, she herself tended to wander out of Solterra now that she was older, but she didn't mention that, instead lifting her head up a little, arching her neck slightly.

"Jaxis," she stated, and her lips twisted in to a wry grin. "I'm certain you know my parents. Torstein and Araxes. My horns are a bit of a dead giveaway." It was hard to deny her heritage when her horns matched her sire's.

@Eik

Messages In This Thread
the breath of summer - by Eik - 05-23-2018, 07:29 PM
RE: the breath of summer - by Jaxis - 05-31-2018, 05:10 PM
RE: the breath of summer - by Eik - 06-01-2018, 08:19 PM
RE: the breath of summer - by Jaxis - 06-01-2018, 08:49 PM
RE: the breath of summer - by Eik - 06-10-2018, 01:22 PM
RE: the breath of summer - by Jaxis - 06-10-2018, 08:51 PM
RE: the breath of summer - by Eik - 06-15-2018, 11:54 AM
RE: the breath of summer - by Jaxis - 06-19-2018, 01:06 PM
RE: the breath of summer - by Eik - 06-25-2018, 06:56 PM
RE: the breath of summer - by Jaxis - 06-25-2018, 07:29 PM