Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Twilight Party [All Dusk Welcome]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Obsidian [PM] Posts: 380 — Threads: 45
Signos: 25
Inactive Character

FLORENTINE

always one decision away from a totally different life
-- ♕ --

The path to the fields are wooded and wild. Trees arch overhead, their boughs growing thin, their leaves carpeting the forest floor. Each step is a tune of rustling leaves, their air is damp with afternoon rain – but it is long now past. The clouds have cleared and the pieces of sky seen through the thinning umbrella of boughs is crystal blue and hazy with the late hour.

The forest gathers around the track, pushing in and narrowing it down until only one horse can pass at a time. Ahead is a small window of foliage that opens out into the fields.

Dusk has turned the blue sky gold and then to red as it halos the setting sun. The light shines low, setting amber leaves to glow like embers and red leaves to gleam like rubies. Everything here in the fields is painted in shades of gold and red. Everything is readying itself for winter.

As the sun sets, the cool begins to set in and great fires are dotted around to warm those who wish to gather here. Assorted drinks and foodstuffs are spattered around the meadow, the swaying grasses the only song until a band come with instruments and voices.

All is set for the Twilight Party, an event only for Terrastellans. Their numbers had grown, booming brilliantly, but with it were so many faces the Dusk Sovereign did not know. So she stands, near a fire, its light turning her mane to liquid gold as it cascades down her neck. She waits for them all to gather, for their evening’s party to begin

-------------------------

Okay my loves, this is a meet and greet do. We have had so many wonderful chars join our Dusk ranks and I want this to be their opportunity to meet other members and get involved – make plots and have fun.

So, you can reply to this thread if you wish to speak to Florentine or begin your own threads to talk to others. Old members, I ask that you write with a new char and that everyone speaks with someone their char has NOT met before. If you start group threads, by all means have someone your char already knows in it, but make sure there are also 1 or 2 they DON’T know.

It will only be only a short lived event, taking place only on one IC night. I do not want to get over ambitious with something like this when we do not know what the SWP will ask of us activity wise. So you have until end of play on the 11th June to get your posts up! Tag them with the title ‘Twilight Party’ so people know which threads are part of this. Go and have fun my lovelies <3 <3

|
rallidae

She is clothed with strength and dignity, 
and she laughs without fear of the future 

Messages In This Thread
Twilight Party [All Dusk Welcome] - by Florentine - 06-04-2018, 11:01 AM
RE: Twilight Party [All Dusk Welcome] - by Quinn - 06-08-2018, 06:50 AM
RE: Twilight Party [All Dusk Welcome] - by Ard - 06-09-2018, 09:27 AM
RE: Twilight Party [All Dusk Welcome] - by Erd - 06-09-2018, 09:28 AM
RE: Twilight Party [All Dusk Welcome] - by Felwood - 07-01-2018, 08:56 PM