Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - [M] The call of Violence

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Efphion

Like smoke he appeared before her, his form fit well into the landscape that surrounded them. Efphion's eyes flashed dangerously as he spoke to her, gently telling her that Solterrans did not appreciate demands. Her violent smile tore a rift through her features. There was a minuscule sensation of satisfaction that she had been right where she wanted to be. "No? Is that because your kin are used to making demands?" Effy challenged him smugly, though the dappled beast was polite. Silence passed through the space between them, it was carried with the arid winds that swept down from the heavens. The realm of all that she served, but above all, she served the sun. Her companion informed her that the one that commanded the legions of Solterra was occupied. Annoyance flashed across her features like an abrupt thunderstorm appearing during summer. Her violent gaze did not leave the dappled beast. Effy had just enough patience to allow him a chance to make up for the displeasing news he'd just poured over her.

He asked what brought her to Solterra. "Did I stutter? I braved the violent deserts, and the threat of extinction to join the realm of the sun. I am the Wrath of the Sun, Efphion. Daughter of Reth. The one whose fury rivals the wrath of Xamis." The ashen maiden spoke with a great pride, the words she spoke she believed wholeheartedly. Even though Effy did not belong to Reth, she would always be a daughter. She would always have a violent storm inside that rivaled the fury of a god. Effy recognized his contemplation, and wariness about her. Clever, she thought in the palpable silence. He finally relented and spoke first, inviting her to quench her thirst. Efphion had not realized how parched her throat was until he said those words. It was as if she was suddenly aware that her mouth felt as though it were just as full of sand as the desert outside the Solterran walls.

Efphion trailed behind him, his cautious demeanor seemed to be quelling the virulent anger that made up her soul. Effy plunges her muzzle into the troughs when they reach them, her auds twitching towards him as he introduces himself. The ash and silver adorn soldier pulled her head from the water. She did not utter her gratitude but did give a silent nod to Eik. "Does that mean you field newcomers in the absence of the Sovereign? Do I have to complete any trials to join your militia? Your realm?" She asked, though her words edged once more on the edge of sounding like demands. Effy was actually trying to be civil.

"Speech"
Notes: I'm happy for characters to be aware of Reth if you'd like <3
Tags: OPEN | @Seraphina (I'm gonna keep this tag her for you because you're still very welcome!) @Eik 
Words: 445

I SLEEP NO MORE
and die again

Messages In This Thread
[M] The call of Violence - by Efphion - 06-04-2018, 08:54 PM
RE: [M] The call of Violence - by Eik - 06-21-2018, 02:50 PM
RE: [M] The call of Violence - by Efphion - 06-21-2018, 06:51 PM
RE: [M] The call of Violence - by Eik - 06-27-2018, 08:25 PM
RE: [M] The call of Violence - by Efphion - 07-20-2018, 03:03 PM
RE: [M] The call of Violence - by Eik - 08-11-2018, 10:04 PM