Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - you don't own me

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Sparrow [PM] Posts: 137 — Threads: 30
Signos: 1,020
Night Court Sovereign
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  Immortal [Year 496 Summer]  |  16.1 hh  |  Hth: 32 — Atk: 28 — Exp: 85  |    Active Magic: Pyromancy  |    Bonded: Solaris (Phoenix)

Israfel

“You know… Your legs would work better if you didn’t do that.”

Israfel’s words echoed easily through the natural silence of the marsh, carrying unhindered over the sound of buzzing insects and native creatures. She had been on patrol, again, sloshing her way through this horrendous, stinking blight of Terrastella when she had witnessed a young colt walk rather uncaringly straight into an intimidating thorn bush. Most sane souls would probably have waltzed their happy asses right around it, but for some reason this peculiar kid decided to just keep going, his scrawny little legs getting wrapped up with thorn-covered vines until he just couldn’t walk anymore. Weird.

The Sun Daughter stood a few paces away, her golden hooves and lean lower legs covered in shit-brown muck from the swamp water. It clung to her ivory hair and the long strands of her tail, but really? Israfel didn’t care too much about the mess. She found herself wading through this shit far too often anymore to let it really bother her all that much, but still… She didn’t like it. This place stank, and she just couldn’t see the appeal. Upon the Warden’s spine, Solaris sat perched, the Phoenix’s lavender eyes peering out at the dark colt with a judgmental, cold stare. The large bird of fire was not impressed by what she had witnessed.

’Is he daft?’

Unable to help it, Israfel snorted on a laugh, vermilion eyes rolling as she began to approach. “I don’t know. Maybe. Making her way through the swamp water and ignoring the feeling of her hooves digging into the sodden earth and peat moss, she quickly went about finding a suitable spot of dry land that was much closer to the pinned youth. Gods, how old was this kid? He didn’t look very old. Six months? Less than a year, that was for sure. The Warden was far from maternal; she didn’t really care too much about kids in this second life she had been given, but she wasn’t so cruel that she would just leave him.

“Need some help there, squirt? Maybe next time you should go around the pointy bushes.”

x - x

@Ulysses

Please Tag Israfel in all Replies!

Messages In This Thread
you don't own me - by Ulysses - 06-25-2018, 11:55 AM
RE: you don't own me - by Israfel - 06-27-2018, 04:31 AM
RE: you don't own me - by Fiona - 06-27-2018, 06:57 PM