Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - I'm No Billy Goat [Relic Contest]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Camdis

Camdis Lohir

"Really?"

His voice was the lash of a whip echoing down the passageways and cliffs that made up Solterra's Elatus Canyon. The sun was sitting low in the sky, fat and golden and so unbearably hot that the bloodied bay had sought the deep shadows of the canyon in order to cool off. Now, as the magic of the Relic Hunt tugged him ever forward, Camdis Lohir found himself glaring up the sheer rock face of one of the canyon's many walls. The Exile King looked around, half delirious with exhaustion and half mad with frustration, searching for something, anything to lash out at. 

Bad luck, his was just bad luck. Forever and ever, an endless maze of poor choices one after the other. 

"Stop feeling so bad for yourself, fat twit," he grumbled to himself, using himself as a target for his anger due to the lack of victims at his disposal. Peering up at the stone with eyes narrowed against the brightness - at least, that's what he told himself, he knew well enough that he was tired and that it would be unhealthy to go on, but he couldn't sleep in a land that wasn't his. He had to make it home, had to make it back to the arms of his demi-goddess and her beautiful, imposing, dark fortress. 

At long last, the stallion came to the end of his patience, pacing back and forth at the bottom of the canyon, muttering angrily to himself and punctuating his rage with squeals and kicks at nothing. Snapping his teeth, Camdis growled at the insistent tug of the relic magic, the string wrapped around his heart tugging at him to go up up up the wall, onward to the relic! Onward to victory!

"I'm not a billy goat, how am I supposed to get up there?!"

How am I going to get out?                                                                                                                                                                                                      

Messages In This Thread
I'm No Billy Goat [Relic Contest] - by Camdis - 06-25-2017, 07:45 PM
RE: I'm No Billy Goat [Relic Contest] - by Kaladin - 06-28-2017, 04:54 AM
RE: I'm No Billy Goat [Relic Contest] - by Camdis - 06-29-2017, 12:08 PM
RE: I'm No Billy Goat [Relic Contest] - by Kaladin - 06-29-2017, 12:29 PM
RE: I'm No Billy Goat [Relic Contest] - by Camdis - 07-02-2017, 01:39 PM