Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - heaven's hell, I say;

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Avdotya

A viper’s trail, indeed.

Avdotya stalked the dunes with the remnants of the night still smattered upon her hide; small, red flecks dotted her hide, becoming clear only as the subtle light of dawn came creeping over the horizon. It was a look she wore often, though not before the eyes of an unplanned visitor... however, given her new reputation, the woman seemed less interested in hiding the evidence of her habits. No longer did she need to portray herself as the nation’s brooding Regent, instead she was now the snake that set fire to Solterra.

Who was she to hide such an identity.

And so, as she noted the follower she’d gained in Shrike, she did not hesitate to address the pretty painted mare. ”I believe ‘hello’ is the word you may be looking for.” She called back to her, only stopping her forward march after uttering the last few syllables. The Davke curled her neck just so, turning it enough to bring her newfound company into the focus of her eye. ”...unless your intentions lie elsewhere.” Avdotya added coolly. She took a deep breath of cool morning air, the muscles in her body tight and ready for an altercation.

The viper had grown used to being followed by self-righteous do-gooders, those that thought they were Solterra’s messiah and its bringer of justice. She knew the Mors well enough to lose them before they tried anything foolish, but there was something about this one in particular that made her stop long enough to at least investigate. Avdotya turned to face Shrike with an almost expectant look upon her hardened face. 

What new title would she earn herself today?

@shrike hERE U GO <3

image © pacificdash

Messages In This Thread
heaven's hell, I say; - by Shrike - 07-13-2018, 09:12 PM
RE: heaven's hell, I say; - by Avdotya - 08-05-2018, 10:42 PM
RE: heaven's hell, I say; - by Shrike - 08-14-2018, 06:18 PM