Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - big fun! [snow ball]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline REDANDBLACK [PM] Posts: 302 — Threads: 37
Signos: 135
Inactive Character

PULL ME CLOSER, KISS ME HARD
I'M GONNA POP YOUR BUBBLEGUM HEART

"HEY!"

A drink is sloshed from Bexley’s grip as someone goes whizzing by her, and she gasps incredulously as it goes careening onto the floor. "Hey, asshole -" but whoever bumped into her is already gone, swallowed by the huge crowd inside the citadel, and all she can do is frown and let it go, no matter how unlike her that is.

Besides, there’s more wine to be found. More of everything, really - more food, more music, more new bodies. Though the storm outside those sandstone walls is raging with incessant force, inside the Day Court’s buildings there’s nothing but festivity and socialization to be found, with swarms of people placing bets, holding loud conversations and dancing in ignorance of the howling wind outside. What else can they do to pass the time cooped up indoors? What are they supposed to do about anything that’s happened? If this is simply freak weather, it must pass eventually; if it’s the work of the gods, not a soul in Novus can change it.

Might as well party, as long as they’re alive.

Time for a new drink, then. Bexley squeezes herself smaller and goes slinking through the crowd as easily as she can, sidestepping here, leaping there, wriggling like a fish through the crush of bodies in an effort not to disturb the dancing  and (slightly off-key) singing of the partygoers around her. She can’t help smiling as she watches them - sheltered from the storm, more careless than ever - people after her own heart. Something in her is proud that she’s been able to take people’s minds off the blizzard; another part worries more than a little about how Seraphina will react, but, thankfully, that’s a worry for the future.

Reinvigorated, Bexley continues her path through the crowds.

open for any partygoers! <3

CREDITS

Messages In This Thread
big fun! [snow ball] - by Bexley - 07-26-2018, 06:22 PM
RE: big fun! [snow ball] - by Pavetta - 09-23-2018, 02:30 PM
RE: big fun! [snow ball] - by Bexley - 10-13-2018, 01:33 PM