Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - a helping hand [ all ]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Araxes

ARAXES
TENDER HEART

Isn't it strange, to be back in Solterra again? It was, really, but she found this time she was a little more hurried. Tor was usually at the front of her mind when her hooves hit the sands, yet this time she found he was not. What was, was the fact that she could reach out and help this time. That she should. To see if there were ways to offer help while she could. Denocte was more stable at the moment with its healers, and well, offering help was no harm.

Slate eyes flickered upward to see a golden figure appear, and her head perked, hooves pausing on those steps as she recognized Bexley, and her features lit up for a moment upon seeing her. It was nice to see a familiar face, one that was not downtrodden. Raggedy, perhaps, but still holding hope, as many did. "I've come to offer help, Bexley, from Denocte. I see we're not the only ones hit by... strange phenomenon. I thought I should begin helping other courts, since ours is more stable. Is everyone okay? Do you need herbs?" She knew Solterra didn't have many healing herbs, which was why she had brought as many as she could, with their leaves poking out of her bag.

"And you.. how are you? It's been a while." Despite being there on a mission for peace and help, well. She couldn't help but worry about her golden friend, wings shuffling behind her ears, feathers ruffling. Bexley looked... tired, and she wondered if it was because she was Regent now. It seemed being Regime of any kind weighed on others, but with so much responsibility, it made sense.

But then... where was Seraphina? It dawned on her that she hadn't seen the silver woman, and Araxes felt a little uneasy at the thought. Hopefully she was merely in the capital somewhere.

@Bexley || yay!

Messages In This Thread
a helping hand [ all ] - by Araxes - 08-21-2018, 03:01 PM
RE: a helping hand [ all ] - by Bexley - 08-22-2018, 10:57 AM
RE: a helping hand [ all ] - by Araxes - 08-25-2018, 12:35 PM
RE: a helping hand [ all ] - by Bexley - 09-22-2018, 11:54 AM