Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - With Fingernails that Shine like Justice

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Sparrow [PM] Posts: 137 — Threads: 30
Signos: 1,020
Night Court Sovereign
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  Immortal [Year 496 Summer]  |  16.1 hh  |  Hth: 32 — Atk: 28 — Exp: 85  |    Active Magic: Pyromancy  |    Bonded: Solaris (Phoenix)

Israfel

Israfel didn’t know what the fuck happened between Atreus and the Sovereign of the Dawn Court. All she knew was that they had ‘history’, and she had a pretty good idea that it was a piss poor history judging by King Somnus’ expression upon spotting the roan poison master. The entire affair had been full of tension and she had wanted to excuse herself and duck out of there. Still, her job there was done. Asterion had told her to ensure that Atreus and the assorted supplies arrived in Delumine safely, and she had done just that. For now? Well…

She wasn’t a healer. Whether or not Atreus could help the King’s son wasn’t a burden that fell on her shoulders, but she did hope that the little tyke would make it. Children should be spared such travesty and pain, after all. There was nothing like facing your mortality at such a young, frail age. Regardless, she had other, more pressing things on her list to do during her visit to Delumine, and that involved a certain blue roan Warden.

“Hey, gorgeous. Remember me?” Cocksure, confident, sensual. Oh, Israfel knew what she wanted, and this man fit almost every category. Shame they hardly knew each other, but maybe that would change.

It hadn’t been hard to find him. With Solaris’ keen eyes searching from the skies above, Israfel had managed to find Ulric just outside of the citadel courtyard. It was early and the stallion appeared to be preparing for some kind of patrol, judging by the looks of it, when the Sun Daughter came sashaying up on his offside, her steps confident and assertive. It was with that greeting that she announced her presence if he hadn’t heard her approach, a wolfish grin spread wide upon rose-kissed lips. Vermilion eyes flashed with intrigue, roaming the stallion’s features before coming to stop. With one pale ear quirked forward in his direction, Israfel went on.

“I guess I’m here for a while. Mind if I join you this morning?”

x - x

@Ulric face <3

Please Tag Israfel in all Replies!

Messages In This Thread
With Fingernails that Shine like Justice - by Israfel - 12-11-2018, 08:39 PM