Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- >> from shadow comes light <<

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Nimue

One blue-violet orb took in the sight of not one, but two marvelous strangers before her. The inky beauty she had originally nickered to look at her with a calculating gaze. Oh, you are smarter than you look, sweetling. A smug smile curled her lips upward, her brow furrowed. The rosy unicorn turned her head to take in the other dam with her good eye. Long, thick dark reddish-brown locks covered the entire left side of her face, save for a few strands billowing in the hot desert breeze -- confidently covering her blind eye.

Although the silver stranger was taller, the Witch Child rose her chin, looking down on her through thick lashes. She was heaving as if she -- oh. Literally running across the endless dunes. The mare lifted her chin as well, oozing authority. "And you reek of sweat," she retorted with a wicked smile. Obviously she smelled of Dawn. Nimue mentally rolled her eyes. She waited to reply, instead watching the ebony-and-gold femme. The rosy mare's gaze wandered to the shining amulet at her throat, almost as bright as the sun itself. Then the puzzle pieces clicked together -- the necklace, the gold in her hair, her scent. 

So, the Witch had joined into a dance with daylight. She pawed impatiently at the ground, taking a mental note of the inky mare's name for later use. Stretching her fine neck, Nimue shook her head, her haunting eyes on the two strangers. Now, she will deign to answer. "My dear, I do not believe the new rulers have even set laws in place. Who's to stop me from entering these lands? You?" she asked, ears flicking back and forth in annoyance. "My name is Nimue. And if you'd excuse me.."

---

OOC: I'm really sorry for the crappy post guys D: as for chronologically I believe it's right after the sovereigns have been chosen, but there may or might not be laws in place. Whatever works ^u^

---
@Inkheart @Seraphina

Messages In This Thread
>> from shadow comes light << - by Inkheart - 06-29-2017, 10:39 PM
RE: >> from shadow comes light << - by Nimue - 07-01-2017, 08:43 AM
RE: >> from shadow comes light << - by Seraphina - 07-05-2017, 02:59 PM
RE: >> from shadow comes light << - by Inkheart - 07-09-2017, 01:40 PM
RE: >> from shadow comes light << - by Nimue - 07-12-2017, 07:43 AM
RE: >> from shadow comes light << - by inkbone - 08-13-2017, 03:29 AM