Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Tell Me It's All Burned Down

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Efphion

Psycho

Efphion is restless and has paced the distance of all Solterra in just a few days, and she has not yet left the borders of Solterra. She burns with wrath and fury, it consumes her. She is nothing more than violence and hatred when she stalks into the Oasis that has brought her the relief of cool waters. The ash stained mare moves with determination, as though the Oasis will cool the hot fury that has ignited a fire inside the warrior. She is a wolf starved of their kill, though hers is a sort of vengeance that cannot be killed with time. Effy will starve until she takes a bite out of the justice she seeks from the flesh of her blasphemous sister. The tides of war would crash around the one who had shamed the Sun, as a child she was a disease to be culled from the herd. Effy's breaths come out with forceful aggression as she reaches the small shelf of sandstone that hangs over the Oasis.

She stares into the pristine waters that are framed by the dull colours of sandstone. The oasis does not shy away from the ire in her gaze, nor does it offer her solutions or solace for the pain that her fury brings. It threatens to consume her the longer she puts off the expression of her violence. Eik had promised her a fight, and she has half a mind to seek him out to tear into him to relieve herself. Instead, her wrath spills from her ink kissed lips. A violent cry escapes her lungs, the tides of violence quickly recede and the sound becomes no more than a snarl. Effy plunges into the center of the Oasis, and the water that surrounds her does not soothe the burns brought upon by the tides of her wrath. She emerges from beneath the surface with a furious gasp. Effy wishes for pain, or for something to soothe the heat of her wounds that none could see. Nobody but her. 

"Speech"

@Jaylin
Sorry if this isn't great ;__;

Faithful

Messages In This Thread
Tell Me It's All Burned Down - by Efphion - 01-22-2019, 04:41 PM
RE: Tell Me It's All Burned Down - by Jaylin - 01-22-2019, 05:19 PM
RE: Tell Me It's All Burned Down - by Efphion - 03-01-2019, 07:23 PM
RE: Tell Me It's All Burned Down - by Jaylin - 04-26-2019, 09:03 PM
RE: Tell Me It's All Burned Down - by Efphion - 06-22-2019, 08:27 PM
RE: Tell Me It's All Burned Down - by Jaylin - 08-25-2019, 02:14 PM