Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Tell Me It's All Burned Down

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Jaylin

it's our world they can never have it

She stares down the other mare with a sort of challenge in her eyes, with her teeth ready to be bared and lash out should the other mare decide to retaliate. It was not her fault, after all, that the mare had come wading in without a sense of caution, the way a particularly foolhardy deer might -- what if it had been a crocodile waiting beneath the water? There would not have been such mercy shown.

“A sea witch.” She corrects, and her tail thrashes briefly at the mere mention of the witch, a storm brewing in her eyes. “A witch cursed me, and stole my daughter.” She cannot wait to be free from this prison, to seek out her daughter and to enact her revenge, but she must be patient -- she would not survive if she rushed her escape, would not be able to travel the desert in the form she had been trapped in.

“I am still planning my escape. If you cannot help, then that is nothing new -- there are many who cannot help, through no fault of their own. It is a strange situation.” That was an understatement, certainly, and she might have laughed at herself if she were not busy keeping an eye on the other equine. “My monah is a dragon. My father is an equine. I am dovahkiin -- halfbreed, even if I do not have my wings right now.”
credits

@Efphion

Messages In This Thread
Tell Me It's All Burned Down - by Efphion - 01-22-2019, 04:41 PM
RE: Tell Me It's All Burned Down - by Jaylin - 01-22-2019, 05:19 PM
RE: Tell Me It's All Burned Down - by Efphion - 03-01-2019, 07:23 PM
RE: Tell Me It's All Burned Down - by Jaylin - 04-26-2019, 09:03 PM
RE: Tell Me It's All Burned Down - by Efphion - 06-22-2019, 08:27 PM
RE: Tell Me It's All Burned Down - by Jaylin - 08-25-2019, 02:14 PM