Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - little bit of devil in those angel eyes

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Vendetta

The other woman grinned and Vendetta watched as a second pair of eyes blinked and then closed. It might have been strange, if Vendetta didn't rule the underground of Solterra. She had seen many strange thing in her years. Stranger, even, than a hippocampus trapped in an oasis in the middle of the desert.

“Your lucky day indeed, but do not fret, I don't make women bow before me.” Only men with monsters in their skin, on their knees before her, with a knife to their throats. Some weren't even that fortunate. A delightful shiver passed over her skin as she thought about it, and remembered again the dagger hiding just beneath the cover of her skirt.

“As it so happens, I've just returned from another court which was hosting a masquerade,” Vendetta tells the stranger, though there is a sigh on her lips as though taking a detour to explain this was an inconvenience to her. Which it was. She just needed to be back in the court, at the head of her empire where she rightfully belonged.

“I'd say it was for the most part rather uneventful,” and when she said it she thought of a man with twilight on his skin and a woman with a skull for a mask, “but I am difficult to please.” And she smiled, sharp like a weapon forged in diamond and steel, her ruby red eyes sparkling in the shaded light.

"Speaking."
credits

@Jaylin

Messages In This Thread
little bit of devil in those angel eyes - by Jaylin - 01-24-2019, 07:25 PM
RE: little bit of devil in those angel eyes - by Vendetta - 02-09-2019, 12:43 PM
RE: little bit of devil in those angel eyes - by Jaylin - 02-17-2019, 04:24 PM
RE: little bit of devil in those angel eyes - by Vendetta - 02-22-2019, 05:31 PM
RE: little bit of devil in those angel eyes - by Jaylin - 03-28-2019, 06:47 PM
RE: little bit of devil in those angel eyes - by Vendetta - 04-07-2019, 09:34 AM
RE: little bit of devil in those angel eyes - by Jaylin - 07-03-2019, 09:41 PM
RE: little bit of devil in those angel eyes - by Vendetta - 10-29-2019, 09:33 AM