Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - >> deny me if you dare <<

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Inkheart

Inkheart
JUST LIKE FIRE, BURNING OUT THE WAY
IF I CAN LIGHT THE WORLD UP FOR
JUST ONE DAY WATCH THIS MADNESS
COLORFUL CHARADE NO ONE CAN
BE JUST LIKE ME ANYWAY

He comes out of nowhere, the half-painted pegasus who lurked in the shadows. She turns her gold eyes upon him as she approaches her, meeting his striking gaze. He's dressed strangely - at least to her, for she has never had such an outfit - as if he's some sort of.. outback, homegrown chieftain. Though odd, he seems to wear it well - the lion's pelt clearly one meant for a champion, the long braid that tames the front of his mane. The wings coming from his shoulders are huge, making her own seem rather insignificant by comparison, though they are not small. They are of similar stature, and she does not shrink before him.

His reply is what she expects - cool, collected, with the hint of a threat should she choose to take it that way. The challenge was there, hiding the slip of an invitation. She likes it, and a smile curls her velvet lips. "A home. I have lived in Novus for a little while now, but never settled. Now that the realms seem to be renewed with life, I have chosen to come here to Solterra." She bows her crown. "I am Inkheart, a disciple of Solis. To whom am I speaking?" She doesn't know who he is, but his attitude and appearance tell her that she should treat him as someone worthy of her time and information. He is alone but not a lonesome soul. How he receives her reply will tell her plenty.

Tag: @Maxence

Messages In This Thread
>> deny me if you dare << - by Inkheart - 07-04-2017, 08:54 PM
RE: >> deny me if you dare << - by Maxence - 07-07-2017, 10:18 PM
RE: >> deny me if you dare << - by Inkheart - 07-09-2017, 07:08 PM