Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - FIST FIRST PHILOSOPHY

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline REDANDBLACK [PM] Posts: 302 — Threads: 37
Signos: 135
Inactive Character

[Image: 500_by_memuii-dbfxt60.png]

" BEXLEY BRIAR "

The surprise on Eden’s face is so obvious Bexley almost wants to laugh, but she holds it in as a smile, knowing it’s best that she let Eden have the victory in its completeness. The girl’s enthusiasm is infectious, and Bex finds her spirits lifted as their conversation continues. The shuffling of hooves, those fluttering eyelashes, the nervous energy of someone unused to being complimented. It’s all so juvenile - so endearing. What a long time it’s been since Bexley relaxed enough to have a conversation like this. Sincere and simultaneously positive? The whole thing is so unlike her and yet, so far, rewarding.

It’s almost uncomfortable how deeply Bexley finds herself elated, but she forces herself to enjoy it instead of being suspicious; Eden may well be the only Day Court member she can stand, and that’s something to be celebrated, at least. Her lingering glance over the tiger-girl is saturated with something like affection. At the mention of flowers she can see Eden’s eyes light up, and her grin stretches wider, in genuine enjoyment at the fact that they’re both so happy, and at something so simple - flowers and sunshine and good company. For all Eden’s self-proclaimed social ineptitude, Bexley isn’t finding this awkward at all.

Plumeria, she repeats with a gentle raise of the eyebrows. White and yellow? I think I’ve only seen them a few times. Her brain conjures the image of something soft-edged and gently colorful, completely feminine, only partially what Bexley would expect of her companion. At her next question, Bex suppresses a smirk, eyes glowing with humor. Yeah, it is. Honestly, I - For the first time she stumbles. It’s slight - just the barest trip over an unplanned answer - but it’s there, horrifically enough, and Bexley’s mouth fails her for one long second, jaw grinding. Haven’t had time to do anything but adjust since I came here. It’s been crazy. I used to like exploring, and making friends, and finding treasure. Those blue eyes glaze over slightly. You?

love, space

Messages In This Thread
FIST FIRST PHILOSOPHY - by Bexley - 07-09-2017, 05:56 PM
RE: FIST FIRST PHILOSOPHY - by Eden - 07-11-2017, 02:53 PM
RE: FIST FIRST PHILOSOPHY - by Bexley - 07-11-2017, 06:22 PM
RE: FIST FIRST PHILOSOPHY - by Eden - 07-11-2017, 07:10 PM
RE: FIST FIRST PHILOSOPHY - by Bexley - 07-12-2017, 12:57 AM
RE: FIST FIRST PHILOSOPHY - by Eden - 07-16-2017, 06:23 PM
RE: FIST FIRST PHILOSOPHY - by Bexley - 07-23-2017, 01:36 AM
RE: FIST FIRST PHILOSOPHY - by Eden - 08-18-2017, 03:05 PM
RE: FIST FIRST PHILOSOPHY - by Bexley - 08-20-2017, 10:29 PM
RE: FIST FIRST PHILOSOPHY - by Eden - 08-24-2017, 05:00 PM