Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - The journey begins...

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Obsidian [PM] Posts: 380 — Threads: 45
Signos: 25
Inactive Character

florentine

About the trio the evening stretches on. Midnight ticks closer, counted in by the rolling clouds drifting sleepily by and the rhythmical lapping of water upon the swamp banks.

Florentine feels nothing of the aging night, it seemed her nap was enough to dust the cobwebs of sleep from her mind and her lashes. Her limbs are no longer laden with the weight of slumber and she sets her amethyst eyes upon the healer with her star-strewn body.

“Oh no, I am only three - in this life anyway. I am older in my other lives, but this one I am only three. I did die when I was one, but I managed to survive second time around.” She offers the swamp witch a glowing smile as though her words were less a conundrum and more a statement as simple and obvious as her name.

“I could give you another role – if moss tending is not entertaining?” Florentine’s blink is a picture of sincerity. Her voice genuinely curious for, really, Flora could not find anything more boring than tending moss. Though the moss around the swamp was in frightfully good condition – a testament to Yana’s skill.

I was true that Flora dabbled occasionally in healing, but really her passion lay only with adventures – not even politics. Her appointment to Emissary would forever remain a mystery to the flower girl.

And yet, politics was where Florentine was so suddenly immersed. It seemed an unavoidable topic and a soft sigh escaped the flower girl as her eyes drifted between her best friend and compatriot. The flash of a book, its pages as pale glow in the moonlight, capture the Dusk girl’s attention and she hums softly. “Well, I think we had better go and meet Po in the Dawn Court. We can discuss with him the exchange of training Pan in exchange for access to their herbs and remedies.”

@Pan @Yana - I love Yana's HTML <3

She is clothed with strength and dignity, 
and she laughs without fear of the future 

Messages In This Thread
The journey begins... - by Pan - 08-13-2017, 12:37 PM
RE: The journey begins... - by Florentine - 08-16-2017, 07:43 AM
RE: The journey begins... - by Yana - 09-08-2017, 09:46 PM
RE: The journey begins... - by Pan - 09-19-2017, 11:34 AM
RE: The journey begins... - by Florentine - 09-24-2017, 12:16 PM
RE: The journey begins... - by Yana - 10-23-2017, 09:14 PM
RE: The journey begins... - by Pan - 10-29-2017, 02:32 AM
RE: The journey begins... - by Florentine - 11-05-2017, 08:44 AM