Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Portal IC Event  - Chaotic Incoming

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 15 — Threads: 2
Signos: 5
Day Court Battlemage
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  11 [Year 500 Spring]  |  18 hh  |  Hth: 18 — Atk: 22 — Exp: 29  |    Active Magic: Necrobotany  |    Bonded: Sors (Necrobotanic Maned Chupacabra)

Faction startled at the appearance of another equine. Beside her, Sors paused and watched the approaching mare with unemotional green orbs. The skeletal facade from the creature did not showcase any emotion or thoughts, other than the flick of an ear that betrayed his interest.

"Hello... I am Faction, this is Sors. I am a necrobotanist... The portal appeared when we were in danger in the forest that we had once called home. I am uncertain that it would lead back." The striking dun mare responded, motioning to her companion. Sors dipped his head in acknowledgement to the introduction.

"Where are we? This looks completely unfamiliar to me and I have no idea where the portal could have taken us." Faction continued as she took in the other mare's appearance. If she was indicative of the kind of beings that lived here, than this seemed to be a safer location than the ruins that she had previously called home. That might be a good thing.

"This mare has youthful exuberance... Seems kind. Perhaps things will be different here than they were in the forest. Less things here that want to eat you." Sors remarked, his voice sounding like gravel rather than the barks of a traditional maned wolf.

"Faction's Words" - "Sors' words"
@Cordelia
Notes: No worries <3 Sorry about delay love!

Messages In This Thread
Chaotic Incoming - by Faction - 04-24-2021, 02:29 PM
RE: Chaotic Incoming - by Cordelia - 04-24-2021, 07:52 PM
RE: Chaotic Incoming - by Faction - 05-22-2021, 05:33 PM