Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - flowers where you see weeds

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Obsidian [PM] Posts: 380 — Threads: 45
Signos: 25
Inactive Character

florentine

This girl, no, this creature, is quite unlike anything Flora has seen before. There was time, before this creature even knew Florentine was there, where she merely existed to herself alone. Through such existence she bore a grace that Florentine was sure she could never come close to achieve.

The Dusk Emissary’s mouth opens, then closes. Florentine had been called a nymph before and yet, stood before this girl, she is not even sure she had known what a nymph was, until now. All those who had called her one, had surely been making a mockery of the term.

In her sleepiness, Flora blinks slowly, gold lashes, thick with the stardust of impending sleep, fan across her cheek. She nods, petals tumbling, when the girl repeats her name. Idly Flora wonders if it felt the same upon Tirzah’s tongue as it did upon her own… A curious thing to wonder, yet such wonders do come creeping when the mind is sleepy and so in want of rest.

“Welcome home, Tirzah.” Flora says at last with a small, shy smile. Slowly she steps into the room, past Tirzah, past the spiraling staircase that rises up and up and up. She steps down a step and then into the empty, spacious room. “No, I am not a native.” The flower girl breathes softly, thinking of her home.  Her wing tips trail across walls, across dusty furniture deprived of love, deprived of light. “I came from another world. I was a time traveller.” Flora trails off, thinking what it would take to cross the boundaries between worlds now… Not as easy as the cut of a knife she fears…

“I have never lived in castles like this, not until I came here.” Through the empty room she walks, her feet beating a tattoo upon the wooden boards. Above the wooded ceiling was dull with colour, but whispering of the grand beauty it once possessed. “What was this place?” She asks of her fellow sunset girl. “I think it was beautiful once.”

@Tirzah

She is clothed with strength and dignity, 
and she laughs without fear of the future 

Messages In This Thread
flowers where you see weeds - by Tirzah - 08-21-2017, 03:29 PM
RE: flowers where you see weeds - by Florentine - 08-25-2017, 10:59 AM
RE: flowers where you see weeds - by Tirzah - 08-27-2017, 05:07 PM
RE: flowers where you see weeds - by Florentine - 08-29-2017, 12:08 PM