Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Fade to Black  - ich liebe dich.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline inkbone [PM] Posts: 75 — Threads: 5
Signos: 0
Day Court Soldier
Male [He/Him/His]  |  Immortal [Year 493 Spring]  |  21 hh  |  Hth: 17 — Atk: 23 — Exp: 41  |    Active Magic: Telemanipulation  |    Bonded: Circe (Lammergeier Wyvern)

T O R S T E I N

In his pursuit of learning the lands, it had brought him to the creek. Nightfall seemed to come much quicker than he expected in this land, but he was sure it was just the days melding together the more he wandered. But even the star-filled night sky did not deter him from wandering; nothing particularly scared him, to be honest.

He trotted lazily along the creek's shoreline, ears uncharacteristically perked forward as his dark eyes scanned the surrounding areas. This was, out of all the places he's seen thus far, probably one of the best lands to sustain yourself on. But at the same time... it smelled of no Court, of no allegiance. Instead, it had a distinct tang of neutrality; this must be one of the "Ruris" lands he had heard about. 

But another smell hit his nostrils, sharp and pulling and prominent. Bulky body slowed its momentum, head lifting to scan the farther horizon for its source. 

And he spotted her, certainly quick - like a beacon in the night, an inverse of the sky itself. Altering his path away from the creekbed, heavy hooves took him quickly to her. As she neared, he felt a warmth grow in his stomach. She smelled distinct, like something he wouldn't be able to mistake for anything else.

As she pressed up against him, his strong neck leaned over her body. A forehoof pawed hastily at the earth.

Why did he feel like this? Impatient? Needy? 

He found himself shifting his weight more often, ears still pricked tentatively forward as he regarded the tiny mare nestled up to him. "I've been exploring as of late, he explained, lips finding a loose piece of mane and tugging at it lightly. "Since I'm not going much of anywhere, I figured it'd do me good to at least acquaint myself with the area."

The massive stallion turned alongside her, standing side to side, hip to hip; stray piece of mane still tenderly between his lips. "And what are you doing out here, wandering alone at night, my little bespeckled one?"

chest cavity: closed // words: 345 // headshot

love, space

[ please tag @Torstein in all replies ]

I have three eyes
   TWO TO LOOK    ONE TO SEE

Messages In This Thread
ich liebe dich. - by Araxes - 08-27-2017, 08:39 PM
RE: ich liebe dich. - by Torstein - 08-31-2017, 03:25 AM
RE: ich liebe dich. - by Araxes - 08-31-2017, 05:57 PM
RE: ich liebe dich. - by Torstein - 10-08-2017, 05:48 PM
RE: ich liebe dich. - by Araxes - 10-08-2017, 10:01 PM
RE: ich liebe dich. - by Torstein - 11-05-2017, 10:57 PM