Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Fade to Black  - ich liebe dich.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline inkbone [PM] Posts: 75 — Threads: 5
Signos: 0
Day Court Soldier
Male [He/Him/His]  |  Immortal [Year 493 Spring]  |  21 hh  |  Hth: 17 — Atk: 23 — Exp: 41  |    Active Magic: Telemanipulation  |    Bonded: Circe (Lammergeier Wyvern)

T O R S T E I N

She was beyond pleasant in a million different ways. Her smell, her touch, her temperament, her hair, her wings, her spots, her eyes. It lit him aflame, but he didn't know why. It was confusing and confounding, because there had never been a time in his life where he wasn't able to explain himself. 

Yet here he stood, tugging the mane of a small mare that had a firm hold on his rotting heart.

What on earth did she see in him? Why was she so drawn to him? He was hardly compassionate, and wasn't even sure what he felt for her. Was it just lust? Was it honest love? What was it?

Guilt dug its dirty nails into the skin around his throat, tightening his chest and suffocating his senses. All he smelled was her. What was he getting her into? ... was he even concerned about that? He thought he was, but he began second-guessed himself. 

Heavy hooves trod along the muddy edge of the river, the large stallion standing between the flowing river and the petite little thing that might get swept away, even with its gentle current. Silt and mud soaked into his worn hooves, water drenched the long feathers at his hocks. But his senses were numb to.. most everything.

They approached a small cluster of trees, and when they were within a couple yards, Tor suddenly stopped. With one single ear curiously perked up, lips released the small cluster of mane as he craned his head to peer back at her. Eyes were focused on her own, and he leaned closer to her to nudge her delicate little face.

"Why is it you like me so much?" he questioned matter-of-factly, his stride coming to a complete stop as he stood beside her. "After all, I'm not a figure that's exactly respectable."

Warm breath washed over her face as his soft, mottled muzzle pressed against the bone of her cheek. For a moment, his eyes closed as he took in her smell - a particular tang about it that he was .. quite familiar with. With such a realization came a pang of guilt in his belly, quickly smothered by every other feeling.

chest cavity: closed // words: 365 // headshot
// @Araxes <3

love, space

[ please tag @Torstein in all replies ]

I have three eyes
   TWO TO LOOK    ONE TO SEE

Messages In This Thread
ich liebe dich. - by Araxes - 08-27-2017, 08:39 PM
RE: ich liebe dich. - by Torstein - 08-31-2017, 03:25 AM
RE: ich liebe dich. - by Araxes - 08-31-2017, 05:57 PM
RE: ich liebe dich. - by Torstein - 10-08-2017, 05:48 PM
RE: ich liebe dich. - by Araxes - 10-08-2017, 10:01 PM