Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Fade to Black  - ich liebe dich.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline inkbone [PM] Posts: 75 — Threads: 5
Signos: 0
Day Court Soldier
Male [He/Him/His]  |  Immortal [Year 493 Spring]  |  21 hh  |  Hth: 17 — Atk: 23 — Exp: 41  |    Active Magic: Telemanipulation  |    Bonded: Circe (Lammergeier Wyvern)

T O R S T E I N

His idle gaze lingered on her, and that pang of guilt returned. She was far too innocent, far too sweet.. Tor was certain he'd be her end. Or her association with him would do her in.

Must you be respectable for someone to like you? A thousand pictures flashed in his mind. The executions, the whippings, the blood, the demanded obedience, the dictatorship, the anger, the fear, the simmered rage. He felt his throat dry.. she really knew nothing of him. The Warden, the executioner now just as he was in Stolthet, pitied the little bird at his side.

His need overwhelmed his guilt, but he felt it stab him between the ribs. A guardian, but not quite. When would he tell her, when would he bother to show her how horrible of a person he truly was? He knew of it, he accepted it, there was no changing what he was and what he is. You cannot run away from your past and present.

His heart ached.

But his feet didn't listen to his rotten heart, and they moved forward to the trees after nudging her in the same direction. "Maybe you won't believe me," he remarked, glancing over his shoulder at the much smaller mare.. 

"... but I'll ruin you."

The two would move together, not much more of a word gracing Tor's lips as they entered the dark umbrella of trees where him and Araxes would spend the night at each other's side. -- FADE TO BLACK --

chest: closed // words: 243 // headshot // @Araxes
closing this out! Gotta thin out some of my open threads

love, space

[ please tag @Torstein in all replies ]

I have three eyes
   TWO TO LOOK    ONE TO SEE

Messages In This Thread
ich liebe dich. - by Araxes - 08-27-2017, 08:39 PM
RE: ich liebe dich. - by Torstein - 08-31-2017, 03:25 AM
RE: ich liebe dich. - by Araxes - 08-31-2017, 05:57 PM
RE: ich liebe dich. - by Torstein - 10-08-2017, 05:48 PM
RE: ich liebe dich. - by Araxes - 10-08-2017, 10:01 PM