Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - you cured my january blues ,

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Rhoswen

R H O S W E N  

To the desert she had retreated, allowing herself to become lost in the endless golden estate. Heat billowed, mirages formed, sand whirled. Rhoswen had run until her legs shook and her heart convulsed within the birdcage of her narrow chest, and then she had walked - walked for hours and miles and years with no direction or purpose. The red girl followed no map or rhythm, moving only in random design. From the exhaustion she found reprieve from the buzzing in her skull - it was incessant and ceaseless, a torment that lived long into the night and kept her from sleep. Tossing and turning in her bed, there had been only the mural of that penetrating sapphire gaze beneath a softly furrowed brow. Gods, Raum - let me be.

So off into the night the little firestorm had vanished. That had been hours ago, and now she was reaching her wits end - for miles from the castle she still could not quite shake the silver-skinned man from her thoughts. Night had melted away come the rising sun, dawn and daylight banishing the shadows and midday was at last upon her. Steadying, Rhoswen peaked the top of a tall dune, sweat gleaming on her finely-hewn physique. Had Reich sent him? She scowled at the notion, heat flushing behind her ears. Tensions between Day and Night since the coronation of their respective Kings had been rising, but was it really necessary to send in a spy? An assassin?! Even Rhoswen, a girl composed from impulsive hellfire, knew this to be a treacherous move, but she had forgotten how fast her brother's arm was drawn - his big hands squared into fists. She wondered what Rhaegar would do, had he taken the Sovereignship instead. Oh, how she missed that dragon boy. 

code belongs to spaced. 
ooc: open to any day courtian! rhos needs a friend rn please ;_;

Messages In This Thread
you cured my january blues , - by Rhoswen - 08-28-2017, 03:49 PM
RE: you cured my january blues , - by Eik - 09-06-2017, 03:43 PM
RE: you cured my january blues , - by Rhoswen - 09-09-2017, 03:29 PM
RE: you cured my january blues , - by Eik - 09-11-2017, 11:59 AM
RE: you cured my january blues , - by Rhoswen - 09-14-2017, 01:48 PM
RE: you cured my january blues , - by Eik - 09-15-2017, 12:06 PM