Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - tomorrow never came

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Eden

Eden

pretty

Dusted with star matter and borne upon tides of nature, hers is the beauty of wild places.

Maxence's presence was an ongoing enigma for the striped girl; he made her nervous, excited, comfortable, and calm all at once. He was the heat in her cheeks and the clumsiness in her tongue, the muddle of her thoughts and the stumble of her walk. Every moment that she was in his presence was a storm of confusion and surety - but she guessed that was to be expected when one stood before power absolute and authority in it's most divine form. Yet, the way he made music out of her name when he said it and the smile that echoed of coltish nerves brought out a sense of confidence in the mare. His apologies - one thousand of them - settled about her shoulders like a lush mantle, the knowledge that she was important enough in his kingly gaze to warrant such words bringing a warmth to her belly.

Taking a step forward with a careful grin, water rippling out from her form to lap gently at the sandy shore, Eden shook her head slightly to do away with his apology - it wasn't necessary here, not in this land that was his by rights. 

Not to this girl, who was his by command... And  maybe, someday, by something more.

With a swallow, the girl banished such thoughts and focused once more on the warm tenor of her Commandant's voice; Curiosity. What are you doing here?

Awarding herself a few more steps closer to the shore - to him - Eden's smile grew to one that was less cautious and more welcoming, "As good of reason as any, I suppose," came her warm reply, amber eyes glimmering as she surveyed the strong lines and hard planes of her King's frame. A mighty warrior, a just sovereign, everything that she could ask for in a... her thoughts trailed off. Everything that she could ask for in a what? In a friend? No, she had friends, and she had never felt this way around Levi or Bexley Briar. 

Pursing her lips for a moment, the paladin ignored the fluttering in her chest and forged on with words, "I come here to find a sense of peace," A small roll of her shoulders resembled a shrug, "I feel closer to Solis here.. I've found every friend I have yet to make here. It's a haven." Cocking her head to the side, Eden peered up at her commander, a wry twist to her lips and a mirthful glint to her gaze, "Are you in need of a haven, Commandant? Don't you fear, I'll protect you."

Despite the lightness in her words, Eden couldn't help but feel a slight flutter in her chest as she spoke of protecting Maxence - because she would. She would she would she would, with every breath until her dying day and with every step until she fell. 

Loyal to a fault. 

pretty

@Maxence <33333

Messages In This Thread
tomorrow never came - by Maxence - 08-31-2017, 10:47 PM
RE: tomorrow never came - by Eden - 10-19-2017, 05:14 PM
RE: tomorrow never came - by Maxence - 10-22-2017, 06:21 AM
RE: tomorrow never came - by Eden - 10-24-2017, 11:34 AM
RE: tomorrow never came - by Maxence - 10-25-2017, 06:00 AM
RE: tomorrow never came - by Eden - 10-25-2017, 07:09 PM
RE: tomorrow never came - by Maxence - 10-26-2017, 06:26 AM