Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - [Pan, Flora, Any]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Obsidian [PM] Posts: 380 — Threads: 45
Signos: 25
Inactive Character

florentine

Since Rannveig appointed Florentine as her Emissary, the flower girl had been subject to quite a crash course in Court positions and responsibilities. Their old Winter Court had been smaller than any of the Courts here and despite the presence of the monarchy, it was safe to say Gabriel’s daughter had very much kept herself well clear of any political responsibility.

It was, therefore, quite a mystery how she found herself in such a position of political responsibility in Novus…

Her eyes dance between her friends, yet, for once, Florentine remains silent, instead allowing Pan his moment to explain the role of a caretaker. She had been one once, for all of a few weeks before Rannveig (really rather foolishly) made her Emissary.

“An emissary represents their Court in the other Courts and ensure the voices of their people are heard and addressed.” Florentine explains when her turn arises and Pan gazes at her expectantly. Stepping closer to the girl of storm clouds and rain and the boy of sea salt, Flora’s voice lowers, “It allows for lots of adventures to be had along the way too.” Maybe that was the only reason Florentine actually stuck with being an Emissary? 

With a sigh the flower girl gazes towards the darkening sky. “I must go.” She says softly, “I am in need to an adventure that does not consist of political figures. Come and visit Terrastella – we are having a festival with Denocte soon, I shall let you join in the party.”

She presses her lips to each of their cheeks in turn before her wings flare and she rises through branches, up, up to the gloaming sky above.

@Pan @Coraline I am sorry but I really must reduce my post list! I would love for them to have a thread in Terrastella, just let me get my thread list down somewhat first!<3 <3

She is clothed with strength and dignity, 
and she laughs without fear of the future 

Messages In This Thread
[Pan, Flora, Any] - by Coraline - 09-09-2017, 08:21 PM
RE: [Pan, Flora, Any] - by Pan - 09-14-2017, 12:48 PM
RE: [Pan, Flora, Any] - by Coraline - 09-15-2017, 12:43 PM
RE: [Pan, Flora, Any] - by Florentine - 09-16-2017, 10:43 AM
RE: [Pan, Flora, Any] - by Coraline - 09-17-2017, 01:55 PM
RE: [Pan, Flora, Any] - by Pan - 09-19-2017, 11:21 AM
RE: [Pan, Flora, Any] - by Florentine - 09-24-2017, 02:52 PM
RE: [Pan, Flora, Any] - by Coraline - 09-28-2017, 01:19 PM
RE: [Pan, Flora, Any] - by Pan - 09-29-2017, 03:04 AM