Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - >> soul of sand <<

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Inkheart

She watched the beautiful mare carefully, wondering exactly what effect her words on the other. Of course she knew that her own zealotry was somewhat overwhelming to others. That was not news to her, even if she found it appropriate to worship the Sun God so. Her comment about the dark and evil creatures in the world seemed to catch Seraphina off guard. It was obvious when she repeated back Ink's own words. Ink did not elaborate. She did not comment on the assistance that Seraphina offered. It seemed like the silver mare felt obligated to agree, with limited commitment and modest faith.

She had the impulse to... placate. "I understand that perhaps this is not your idea of a top priority item. I understand. But as Champion of the Wise -- such a mouthful -- it is my obligation to learn, teach, help the population of Solterra grow. I believe this temple, shrine, will assist in that. I assure you that I will be available to assist in other efforts for the court as well." She offered a simple smile in reassurance. "Perhaps you could help spread the word of my intentions?" She dipped her head politely, then turned to leave while spreading her wings to depart. "Until next time, Seraphina."

Best to end it there before we both lose any more momentum! Thanks for your patience with me <3 @Seraphina

Messages In This Thread
>> soul of sand << - by Inkheart - 09-11-2017, 12:00 PM
RE: >> soul of sand << - by Seraphina - 09-11-2017, 05:34 PM
RE: >> soul of sand << - by Inkheart - 09-11-2017, 09:13 PM
RE: >> soul of sand << - by Seraphina - 09-12-2017, 02:34 PM
RE: >> soul of sand << - by Inkheart - 09-14-2017, 03:26 PM
RE: >> soul of sand << - by Seraphina - 09-15-2017, 08:35 PM
RE: >> soul of sand << - by Inkheart - 09-18-2017, 05:45 PM
RE: >> soul of sand << - by Seraphina - 11-13-2017, 10:59 PM
RE: >> soul of sand << - by Inkheart - 11-19-2017, 07:18 PM