Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - a wandering wave

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Leviathan

LEVIATHAN
the supernova

Leviathan never would have expected some sort of welcome, or even joy at his return. Generally it was just a nod of acknowledgment and a "there you are" that passed between his lips and some face he passed in the Day Court. It was never really any different, except now.

Eden's reply caused a swelling in his chest of warmth and joy, and he wasn't sure how to pin it down. Or maybe he was, but there was certainly a worry about attempting to peg it down as... something he hadn't had in a long while. It was phantom like, that sensation in his chest, but it was still warm.

The smile pulled on his lips all the same, and he leaned his head down as he felt the brush of her nose (and that ring) on his chest. It allowed the goliath to stick his nose right in the mess of her dread mane and flowers, taking in her scent a moment before his head drew upward when she stepped back. Both ears flicked forward, the torn one giving a twitch as he listened, and his head bobbed just a little, laughter bubbling in his throat at the nickname, finding an awful fondness somewhere in his belly.

"Wandering, as always," he admitted, cracking a smirk and shifting to adjust himself, resting one weathered hoof on its tip instead, feathering brushing in the somewhat cooler winds. Just because it was Fall didn't mean that Solterra got a break from the heat. Maybe only a few degrees of difference, if that.

"Think I might be staying a while this time. Gonna bug Max about the blacksmith shack over there, see if I can use it myself, or start making things. Kinda need to get back in to doing more than wandering like a tumbleweed." His chest heaved with another laugh, his eye warm as he tilted his head to glance at her.

"And you? What have you been up to, wild woman?"

@Eden !

Messages In This Thread
a wandering wave - by Leviathan - 10-19-2017, 09:30 PM
RE: a wandering wave - by Eden - 10-22-2017, 06:09 PM
RE: a wandering wave - by Leviathan - 10-22-2017, 06:35 PM
RE: a wandering wave - by Eden - 12-10-2017, 04:34 PM