Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - gold dust woman [relic contest]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Reichenbach

R E I C H E N B A C H

E R W I N

R O M M E L

" there's no way tonight
as far as I know
that heaven will take me
so I'm staggering home "

Her voice was something familiar - cool and methodical, scholarly but sharp. It immediately reminded him of Ayesha, a Night Court woman he had seen for some time in his teen years, she had been obsessed with knowledge and cared little for social standing - perhaps partly why he had been so smitten with her in the first place. This woman was different though, stronger. Where Ayesha had cared little for social standing, she also had had no experience in the world, curled up in her books and her mind, more than happy to spend her days just the two of them curled up by one of Reich's fires. This woman... she had an edge, a keenness to her multi-coloured eyes that the Denocte girl had lacked. It kindled his interest, even more so when she spoke with a careful kindness. A lazy smile slipped across the black velvet of his lips as he answered;

"Indeed I have - It seems the population of Novus have left their warm beds and are scouring the earth for it" grinning, Reich judged the distance from the rocks to the water with evident interest, "Including myself" he added as an afterthought. 

"I came with the excuse of searching for the Relic, but mostly I just enjoy Solterra's heat - Denocte doesn't have anything like it." He paused, looking toward the horizon for a moment as a familiar figure slowly pressed toward the Oasis. "I'm Reichenbach - warrior of The Night Court."

He watched Venari draw closer, silver eyes slipping over the teal stallion's slim frame in pleasant familiarity. They'd met only once, but Reich was a man of warmth and joviality, so despite his delight with his current company he called Venari over. "Ven! You've travelled quickly. You two have met?" Though he'd only now met the cool, collected Day Court lady, Reich felt disgruntled that the delicately featured stallion had a past with her that he did not. Looking between the two, Venari still a ways off and the storm-skinned Day Court woman beside him, Reich raised his brows and glanced pointedly at his closest companion in jovial question -

"Perhaps you could introduce us?"

@Seraphina @Venari <3 Yay these guys are all so cute together!! haha

Messages In This Thread
gold dust woman [relic contest] - by Seraphina - 06-08-2017, 05:15 PM
RE: gold dust woman [relic contest] - by Reichenbach - 06-09-2017, 02:48 AM
RE: gold dust woman [relic contest] - by Venari - 06-09-2017, 03:58 PM
RE: gold dust woman [relic contest] - by Reichenbach - 06-12-2017, 03:10 AM
RE: gold dust woman [relic contest] - by Venari - 06-16-2017, 06:05 AM
RE: gold dust woman [relic contest] - by Reichenbach - 06-21-2017, 12:11 AM