Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - With the Fire You Started in Me

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Leviathan

LEVIATHAN
the supernova

"REALLY?" The word has burst out of the goliath has he had heaved himself out of the oasis, looking down to see light colors with his good eye, instead of the dark he had been growing accustomed to. "No, seriously, why? Wasn't one time enough!?" The titan heaved his horned head back to look up at the sky, scowling at it and tipping his head so his gold eye could focus on the flickering above, his nostrils flaring and heavy hooves digging in to the dirt. He was still tall, still muscular, but now he looked like all of his colors had bled out in to the water (and he turned his head, just to double check and make sure that wasn't what had happened).

A scowl etched at his lips, and he dug his front hooves in to the ground, ears snapping back out of sheer annoyance as he glanced up again. "Goddamnit." It was all he could muster in his annoyance, his shoulders heaving and his head dropping as he grumbled to himself. First Maxence, then the killing of the young Teryrs, and now this. Did he ever really catch a damn break in his life? Fate would argue that no, he really never did. It was always something or another coming to bite him in the ass.

In the midst of his small angry outburst, he could hear his name, and his head came up, eyes going wide and ears suddenly flattening. Oh. Shit. That sounded like Eden, and he could feel a small well of panic in his chest, which was quickly smothered. Gods, she wasn't going to know it was him, and he was going to sound like a damn lunatic trying to explain what had happened to her. He didn't even know what the hell had happened himself.

His tiger lily came closer and closer, and his ears flicked back a little, his good eye focusing on her, an unnatural gold instead of his fiery red. "Eden," he rumbled, and his voice was the same tone, deep and well, laced with annoyance. "I uh.. it's me." A scuff of his hoof, and he flicked his tail, his head tucking to his neck a moment before he heaved out an annoyed sigh. "I probably sound crazy because I don't look like me, and really, if this hadn't happened before, I'd be freaking out. I chalk it up to deities being dickheads, but uh. Hi."

He yearned to reach out and nuzzle, to touch her.

@Eden !

Messages In This Thread
With the Fire You Started in Me - by Eden - 12-10-2017, 05:42 PM
RE: With the Fire You Started in Me - by Leviathan - 12-10-2017, 06:52 PM
RE: With the Fire You Started in Me - by Eden - 12-10-2017, 07:49 PM
RE: With the Fire You Started in Me - by Leviathan - 12-10-2017, 08:04 PM
RE: With the Fire You Started in Me - by Eden - 12-17-2017, 08:51 PM
RE: With the Fire You Started in Me - by Leviathan - 12-17-2017, 09:11 PM
RE: With the Fire You Started in Me - by Eden - 12-17-2017, 09:47 PM
RE: With the Fire You Started in Me - by Leviathan - 12-17-2017, 10:00 PM
RE: With the Fire You Started in Me - by Eden - 12-17-2017, 11:38 PM
RE: With the Fire You Started in Me - by Leviathan - 12-21-2017, 04:56 PM