Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - With the Fire You Started in Me

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Leviathan

LEVIATHAN
the supernova

Honestly, he couldn't blame her for being suspicious, and he drew in a breath, allowing his ears to flick back a small fraction or so. Leviathan did't move toward her, instead holding still as his eye watched her, the golden orb following her progress. It hurt, a little, but he would have been the same way, honestly.

Her query stunned him, and he blinked at her, lifting his horned head just a little. "Do you mean the scorpion I couldn't crush because I was too big?" "And I'm still too big." He hadn't had the room to really maneuver in that shack, and as such, he had punted the insect toward Maxence to the best of his ability. It had been utterly ridiculous, and he was still trying to get the shack bigger, and the forge outside where he could work on weapons and armor in peace. Without worry of the place falling on him or tangling him up in some damned corner.

His answer was simple and he kept himself rather quiet after that, hoping that she was asking to test and see if it was him. Hopefully she believed him, because he had no clue how to prove that he was.. himself, to her otherwise. "You know, that shack is still too small for me," he managed, sounding rather grumpy about it instead, heaving out a soft sigh and making a slight face, his scarred maw wrinkling up.

@Eden ! || <333

Messages In This Thread
With the Fire You Started in Me - by Eden - 12-10-2017, 05:42 PM
RE: With the Fire You Started in Me - by Leviathan - 12-10-2017, 06:52 PM
RE: With the Fire You Started in Me - by Eden - 12-10-2017, 07:49 PM
RE: With the Fire You Started in Me - by Leviathan - 12-10-2017, 08:04 PM
RE: With the Fire You Started in Me - by Eden - 12-17-2017, 08:51 PM
RE: With the Fire You Started in Me - by Leviathan - 12-17-2017, 09:11 PM
RE: With the Fire You Started in Me - by Eden - 12-17-2017, 09:47 PM
RE: With the Fire You Started in Me - by Leviathan - 12-17-2017, 10:00 PM
RE: With the Fire You Started in Me - by Eden - 12-17-2017, 11:38 PM
RE: With the Fire You Started in Me - by Leviathan - 12-21-2017, 04:56 PM