Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - With the Fire You Started in Me

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Leviathan

LEVIATHAN
the supernova

The mantra of "stay stay stay" seemed to be a rhythm that rocked through his heart and veins, his entire being, while his eyes remained shut, his large head resting on Eden's neck in a gesture of soothing and affection. Strange, those moments of affection when it came to the beast, but he did have them, even if far and in between. All the while, the silence builds between them, though it's not even remotely suffocating, instead a sort of silence that wraps like a blanket, tucked around his large body and bringing a sense of warmth and comfort with it.

Slowly, it broke, and he was left to laugh in a gentle way, his chest easing with pressure and his throat opening to release the sound, low and loud. It simmered away eventually too, as his head lifted a bare fraction, to allow his lips to play with her mane and gently tease it. "I'll move over however much you need," he mumbled, allowing the words to fall away, just as he listened to the rest of her words. The warmth only curled in his chest more, and he finally heaved his large horned head up, enough that he could lean and press lips to the bridge of her nose instead, wiggling his way there.

Just a gentle nudge, as he felt himself become.. calm. "You don't have to read any carpentry books to keep me around, wild woman. You're the one that keeps me around. Even if I wander.. I always come back to you, don't I?" It was the truth, after all, and he could only heave out a soft sigh, his ears perking up as he blinked, turning his head so his gold eye could focus on her, instead of the milky one. "I love you, Eden. I'm not one to beat around the bush or anything about it, either. I've.. had this feeling very rarely in my life and I know what it is."

@Eden ! || <333

Messages In This Thread
With the Fire You Started in Me - by Eden - 12-10-2017, 05:42 PM
RE: With the Fire You Started in Me - by Leviathan - 12-10-2017, 06:52 PM
RE: With the Fire You Started in Me - by Eden - 12-10-2017, 07:49 PM
RE: With the Fire You Started in Me - by Leviathan - 12-10-2017, 08:04 PM
RE: With the Fire You Started in Me - by Eden - 12-17-2017, 08:51 PM
RE: With the Fire You Started in Me - by Leviathan - 12-17-2017, 09:11 PM
RE: With the Fire You Started in Me - by Eden - 12-17-2017, 09:47 PM
RE: With the Fire You Started in Me - by Leviathan - 12-17-2017, 10:00 PM
RE: With the Fire You Started in Me - by Eden - 12-17-2017, 11:38 PM
RE: With the Fire You Started in Me - by Leviathan - 12-21-2017, 04:56 PM