Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - deep in our bones.

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline inkbone [PM] Posts: 75 — Threads: 5
Signos: 0
Day Court Soldier
Male [He/Him/His]  |  Immortal [Year 493 Spring]  |  21 hh  |  Hth: 17 — Atk: 23 — Exp: 41  |    Active Magic: Telemanipulation  |    Bonded: Circe (Lammergeier Wyvern)

⚔  in these silences, something may rise  ⚔

The Warden still disliked trudging into any territory within Denocte's borders... Araxes and his sons or not. That was often the excuse he used to avoid visiting, instead of admitting to the fact that he was a horribly shitty father to his sons, and a ... whatever to Araxes. What were they again? Did he love her, or was this just some sort of sick infatuation?

The idea was shrugged off his massive shoulders as he passed the border into the Court itself, earning boiling stares from the guards that 'checked' him and common Denoctians alike. Anyone who dared sneer at him, well.... the titan would take time out of his trip to stop, attention pinned on the smaller equine until they invariably turned their gaze away from his own solid, unnerving stare. 

Fucking bats, he wanted to hiss.

But finally, he arrived at the purpose of his trip. His bespeckled little mare... perched upon a throne of pillows nestled at the edge of a patio. A slight smile slipped across his lips. "My little bird, as comfortable as those pillows look," he mused, "... if they barely let me within Denocte's borders, I hardly doubt they will let me into the Court citadel itself."

So there he stood, outside the citadel and her within.. their story akin to some sort of sick, twisted Romeo and Juliet. "How have you been recovering?" He knew he couldn't protect her forever.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Action. Thoughts. "Speech."
@Araxes <3

Reference Image - - chest cavity: CLOSED - - code Ⓒ inkbone

[ please tag @Torstein in all replies ]

I have three eyes
   TWO TO LOOK    ONE TO SEE

Messages In This Thread
deep in our bones. - by Araxes - 01-02-2018, 10:45 PM
RE: deep in our bones. - by Torstein - 02-15-2018, 11:29 PM
RE: deep in our bones. - by Araxes - 02-16-2018, 02:08 PM
RE: deep in our bones. - by Torstein - 03-18-2018, 07:33 AM