Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - she wanted storms

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Aislinn

A   I   S   L   I   N   N  

Every drop of sunlight was a star swallowed in the black hole of her skin, as the stormsinger stood in a kingdom bathed in sand and bloodshed. Before the viper queen, the silence that grows between them is a galaxy thick with the sweat on her neck and the sand that shifts beneath her. She is still a star, a constellation, and her goddess's hurricane in the heart of an enemy court. Before an enemy queen. She would not forget such things; even as the woman before her basked in the damn sunlight, with no more than a flicker of an ear in her direction. As if Aislinn herself was nothing but a pesky horse fly, and not the chosen champion of not only Reichenbach, but the Night goddess in turn.

If only the viper knew of the power that sizzled beneath the dark of her skin and crackled deep in the marrow of her bones.

Ah, Calligo's stormsinger in the flesh.

Aislinn watches her with a gaze like blue fires; the only part of her that burned with a heat befitting of the scorched earth at her feet. Slowly, her orbs follow the viper as she stretches and stands, noting every ounce of movement. Her nostrils flare at the kick of dust that breathes from the woman's stretch downwards, nonchalant and blunt. The beast of the stormsinger's anger growls, as her own snarl rises in her throat. Unspoken. She could only scoff inwardly, her muscles coiling tightly. Tense. Aching for bruises and blind fury.

To what do I owe the grace of your presence?

The corner of her lip curls — wicked, knowing. Her purpose in this hell washes over her in memories of autumn and mud and torn knuckles. So many months ago, she had met him. Yet, although she did not know his name, her prize had been won nonetheless. Even now, Aislinn could still hear the sounds of the mud sucking onto the gossamer of his coat, marring him of his beauty. The thin scar running the length of her cheek was a welcome flash of pain as she remembered his teeth ripping free the blood from her veins. But it was the lightning that she remembered most fondly, and how in the heart of a storm, she had sent her opponent into the swamp at their feet. Even now, amidst the sand that swirls around her ankles and the heat that chokes the air from her lungs, Aislinn can still hear his voice. She can still hear the arrogance, the anger, and could still see the molten amber of his gaze through the billows of violet skies and sheets of rain.

His voice finds her now, and with it, comes a wave of satisfaction brighter than her goddess's stars. I said. Fuck. Off.

Aislinn's brow quirks. Straight to the point, then. Her gaze blinks, long and slow, biding her time. The words that drip from her lips are thick, like droplets of poison onto an open wound. But they had never tasted so sweet on her tongue. She could not help but smile cruelly. "One of your snakes owes me... information, you see." A muscle in her upper lip twitches violently; her self control wavering, building, swirling. Her temper is churning — a cyclone of emotion that raged far inside her. Down to the core of her. At this rate, she would crack, as the beast of her power strains harder still.

Not yet.. not yet.

A kiss of hot air knots the shining starlight of her mane where the strands are collected into a thick military braid down her neck. The stormsinger licks her lips, before her smile widened into a soundless snarl. She did not balk as she met the viper's piercing gaze with her own as she says: "I've come to collect."

@avdotya ooooh boy
@velorca mentioned <3
References this battle!
"Aislinn speech."

space

Messages In This Thread
she wanted storms - by Avdotya - 01-28-2018, 01:08 AM
RE: she wanted storms - by Aislinn - 01-29-2018, 07:26 AM
RE: she wanted storms - by Avdotya - 01-29-2018, 11:21 PM
RE: she wanted storms - by Aislinn - 02-10-2018, 06:07 AM
RE: she wanted storms - by Avdotya - 02-15-2018, 09:36 PM
RE: she wanted storms - by Aislinn - 02-21-2018, 05:44 AM