Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Fight: Feud  - i may fall.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline inkbone [PM] Posts: 75 — Threads: 5
Signos: 0
Day Court Soldier
Male [He/Him/His]  |  Immortal [Year 493 Spring]  |  21 hh  |  Hth: 17 — Atk: 23 — Exp: 41  |    Active Magic: Telemanipulation  |    Bonded: Circe (Lammergeier Wyvern)

Trust me, you are nothing but another weak animal minding the strongest whip
Idle eyes watched from the boundaries of the forest that separated the Steppe from the rest of the mountains, an unsightly curl tugging at the corner of his lips. Here she is, the singer of storms, the feathered bitch of her King.

Bright eyes tracked her movements from the stillness of the shadows he stood in, all three focusing on the lightning-singed hide of the precious little pegasus. Oh, how he remembered - remembered the venom she spat, how she thought insulting 'his' King, the painted stallion gone into the skies, would even affect him. Does being a coward's protector set your heart in higher places? The idea almost made him chuckle; how wrong was she! He would have hardly taken a blow for that stallion.

But that is not what this about, is it? No, this was about her. Her anger, her arrogance, what she perceived as her 'strength,'... all pathetic and futile. She wanted to spit venom? He would show her how easily you can pay for your words.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

And so he stepped out of the shadows, not even making an attempt at an ambush; it was simply not possible, given his stature. Instead, his gaze - unwavering, piercing, predatory - settled on the stormsinger. "How brave," he purred, a throaty chuckle escaping between the pause. "The fledgling has come to play after all," he smiled. "I was thinking you might not ever show up."

Heavy hooves tread on the worn soil, gait steady, as he neared her, circling her with a wide birth. He stared at her out of the corner of his eyes as he circled, the gaze of the Triennial eye unwavering. "What is it you seek, my love?" Oh, how such words were hissed from his lips with as much burning irony as he could muster. "A sense of purpose?" he laughed. 

You must feel awfully empty after your King fucked and left you, huh?

He stopped, slowly turning his body to face the Champion as they stood facing one another. There was but a few feet between them, and even still, his mass dwarfed her. She may have fire, spirit, speed and grit... but heaven forbid Torstein got ahold of her.

"So," he closed the gap between them. "What does the birdfetching bitch say?
Chest: CLOSED -- @Aislinn, cause tags -- code ©inkbone -- Bust

[ please tag @Torstein in all replies ]

I have three eyes
   TWO TO LOOK    ONE TO SEE

Messages In This Thread
i may fall. - by Aislinn - 01-29-2018, 11:32 PM
RE: i may fall. - by Torstein - 02-15-2018, 11:10 PM
RE: i may fall. - by Aislinn - 02-19-2018, 06:46 AM
RE: i may fall. - by Torstein - 03-09-2018, 11:02 PM
RE: i may fall. - by Aislinn - 03-19-2018, 12:16 AM
RE: i may fall. - by Torstein - 04-01-2018, 07:36 AM
RE: i may fall. - by Aislinn - 04-09-2018, 08:40 PM