Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Fight: Feud  - i may fall.

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

Played by Offline inkbone [PM] Posts: 75 — Threads: 5
Signos: 0
Day Court Soldier
Male [He/Him/His]  |  Immortal [Year 493 Spring]  |  21 hh  |  Hth: 17 — Atk: 23 — Exp: 41  |    Active Magic: Telemanipulation  |    Bonded: Circe (Lammergeier Wyvern)

Trust me, you are nothing but another weak animal minding the strongest whip
The seething, brimming rage that bubbled under her skin so visibly was a decadent treat upon his tongue - salty and tangy, sweet and rich all the same. Charcoal-dipped ears rolled forward as his eyes tracked her movement. She was something akin to a snake, although he assumed she may not have come to realize such. Soon, oh so soon.. she would come to realize that, she would learn what would be her true downfall - her anger, her rage, her ego. It would strip her wings of their feathers.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Eyes awash with the color of blood stared at her, lips falling silent as she talked herself up to the peak that she would inevitably fall over. He saw where her eyes lingered, and was all of the sudden aware of his own beating heart within his chest. It thrummed a heavy tune behind the spines; he felt it, he heard it, he lived for the adrenaline-laden blood it pulsed through his body. The sweet numb feeling as the world fell away from them.

Go fuck yourself.. -- The words, amusing as they were, barely left her lips before the storm raged, entwining with the air that crackled and roared around them. The stormsinger's hooves kick her off her perch and forward, and the titan meets her head on. As soon as her muscles coil, so do his own - and while he may not have as much speed, not an ounce of him was afraid of her.

She launches forward, and so does he. Hooves dig into the compact soil beneath as his haunches kick off, upper body heaved slightly off the ground as he barrels forward. He had an idea of where she was aiming - and truthfully, it didn't surprise him. He may be a brute, but he wasn't stupid like she seemed to think. Stupidity would have seen him murdered years ago.

So as she neared him - as her teeth were so ready to meet the blood that pulsed beneath the skin of his throat - his head, neck, and shoulder jerked sharply to the right. Her goal would not hit its primary target, but she would be sated as her teeth sunk into the meat of his shoulder.

He felt the flesh tear, felt blood ooze up and the sharp sting of her bite. 

But at what cost? The titan had made no attempts to stop, and they were set to collide: the stormsinger and the warden with nothing more than sadism on his mind. Her position was precarious - at very least, her upper body and hooves would have left the ground in her attempt to bite into his tender underthroat.... so such an impact would most likely throw her off balance, but he would not stop. She asked for this, consequences and all.

Should their bodies hit, all the muscles in his legs and back would tense, straining against the added pushback, but would not give her even an inch. Hooves would push harder against the compact dirt beneath them. He would keep pushing, seeking to use his weight to topple Aislinn to the ground. 

As their bodies entwined with bloodlust and anger, as they were so close to one another that they could feel the heat rise off of the other's skin, she would hear him whisper: "Never forget how your ego" - push HARDER - "... your secret lust for the approval of others..." - I WILL PUMMEL YOU INTO THE EARTH AND GROUND YOU FROM THE SKY. "...was your downfall, stormsinger."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

TL;DR: Basically Aislinn lunges at him; he reciprocates and lunges forward at her. His head/neck/shoulder jerks to the right to avoid her biting his down onto his tender underthroat. Given his height advantage and general lunging posture, her teeth would end up sinking into his shoulder, or somewhere nearby. He's 100% trying to bodyslam her and, if they make contact, will put extra strength into continuing to barrel forward and trample her to the ground.
Chest: CLOSED -- @Aislinn, cause tags -- code ©inkbone -- Bust

[ please tag @Torstein in all replies ]

I have three eyes
   TWO TO LOOK    ONE TO SEE

Messages In This Thread
i may fall. - by Aislinn - 01-29-2018, 11:32 PM
RE: i may fall. - by Torstein - 02-15-2018, 11:10 PM
RE: i may fall. - by Aislinn - 02-19-2018, 06:46 AM
RE: i may fall. - by Torstein - 03-09-2018, 11:02 PM
RE: i may fall. - by Aislinn - 03-19-2018, 12:16 AM
RE: i may fall. - by Torstein - 04-01-2018, 07:36 AM
RE: i may fall. - by Aislinn - 04-09-2018, 08:40 PM