Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - a change of heart?

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Cynix

CYNIX
day met night

Of all the horses to expect to bump in to, he hadn't really thought that Seraphina, the Sovereign, would be the one that he managed to catch the attention of. Despite himself, he shifted a little to seem a bit smaller, not wanting to seem too proud even as his wings flared out more, attempting to cool him off. He wasn't used to the summer heat here, it was far more intense it seemed than any other land.

Swallowing, Cynix nodded slightly at the question, perking ears forward. There was no hostility in her tone, and that alone brought some degree of relief through him. "Yes," he clarified, clearing his throat a little out of embarrassment before he breathed out, finally easing himself in to a more relaxed posture. "Denocte shut its gates, and I refused to be stuck behind them, where the prejudices lie. I grew up with them, and they had died down, but with all of this mess, well. I'm sure you can understand."

He shook his head just a small fraction, frowning as he peered up at her. She seemed to be quite level headed, compared to the childish antics of the Denocte Regime. "I find this all.. tiring. Instead of talking it out with you and the rest of your Regime, the Denocte Regime decided to close its gates and hide. I hate it, it feels foolish." Maybe he was a tiny bit bitter sounding, but he didn't know all of the details, only that they were being hidden away because of something with Solterra.

"I was hoping my father or sister would be around as well, but... I can see them later."

@Seraphina || aw yisss thank you kjsdlkfj

Messages In This Thread
a change of heart? - by Cynix - 05-06-2018, 09:30 AM
RE: a change of heart? - by Seraphina - 05-06-2018, 11:32 AM
RE: a change of heart? - by Cynix - 05-06-2018, 12:09 PM
RE: a change of heart? - by Seraphina - 05-06-2018, 02:34 PM
RE: a change of heart? - by Cynix - 05-13-2018, 03:31 PM
RE: a change of heart? - by Seraphina - 06-01-2018, 10:18 PM
RE: a change of heart? - by Cynix - 06-01-2018, 10:30 PM
RE: a change of heart? - by Seraphina - 06-23-2018, 04:17 PM