Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - a change of heart?

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Jeanne [PM] Posts: 399 — Threads: 81
Signos: 100
Inactive Character

☼ s e r a p h i n a ☼

but I do wonder how they know
cause they don't die if they don't grow

“There have…certainly been tensions,” She admitted, with a sigh. “I spoke with Isorath not too long ago to attempt to put them to rest. We have worked to compensate for that incident, and the…matter of Denocte sending spies into Solterra.” And attempting to murder one of her citizens, but she was reasonably sure that the boy already knew that; there was no reason to bring up anything more than the specter of that unsavory incident. She shook her head. “I do not know what has provoked your nation to close their gates, but I imagine that your Regime would not do so without good reason.” She couldn’t say that she liked their Regent or Sovereign, though Isorath was pleasant enough; nevertheless, she had no doubt that Aislinn and Reichenbach had their kingdom’s best interests at heart, regardless of how reckless and inconceivable their behavior often appeared to the silver.

He spoke of his current position, and she offered a slight nod; restlessness wasn’t a bad thing, and she could certainly understand it. “I imagine it will do you good to see more of the world – there is only so much you can learn from a single land.”

At his next words, the tension that had inhabited her talk of Denocte seemed to flood out of her. At least the boy hadn’t been raised to think that the Solterrans were nothing but brutish warriors; she didn’t know much of his mother, but she could respect her apparent efforts to raise her children with some degree of pride in their desert heritage, though Tor was no Solterran native. “We do certainly have a very old culture, though the past few years have destroyed many of our accounts and much of our art. Nevertheless, if you would like to learn, our gates are open to you…and, if you wish, I could guide you through the capitol. It is easy to get lost.”  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tags | @Cynix
notes | <3

@

I'M IN A ROOM MADE OUT OF MIRRORS
and there's no way to escape the violence of a girl against herself.

please tag Sera! contact is encouraged, short of violence

Messages In This Thread
a change of heart? - by Cynix - 05-06-2018, 09:30 AM
RE: a change of heart? - by Seraphina - 05-06-2018, 11:32 AM
RE: a change of heart? - by Cynix - 05-06-2018, 12:09 PM
RE: a change of heart? - by Seraphina - 05-06-2018, 02:34 PM
RE: a change of heart? - by Cynix - 05-13-2018, 03:31 PM
RE: a change of heart? - by Seraphina - 06-01-2018, 10:18 PM
RE: a change of heart? - by Cynix - 06-01-2018, 10:30 PM
RE: a change of heart? - by Seraphina - 06-23-2018, 04:17 PM