Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - A New Beginning

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Essielure

Essielure

"sing me a song my sweet hummingbird" 

As they walk into that large citadel housing area, essie is amazed. eyes full and round, she peers into each room they pass. in one of the rooms, a lute player sits and hums, quietly strumming on her brilliantly crafted lute to herself. essies ears fill with music, following the motion of each cord being played. she pauses. the young lady peers up only for a minute and smiles at essie. essie tilts her head and nods. a respecting act from one musician to another. she continues to  walk alongside Orion. looking up, essie sees the large archways connecting each room to the next, they are decorated with vines and large bloomed flowers. she can smell their sweetness. 

she listens as Orion explains the options she can choose from. honestly, an empty room with a bucket would please Essielure. but these rooms are glamorous. each with their own style too. she looks up to Orion with an unsure expression, "well.. i cant seem to choose." she says, hoping the stallion would choose for her and to take the pressure of essilure, as she wasnt the best at decision making. "they are all wonderful, and i would like many windows to let in the natural light. better for reading." she snorts and nudges Orion lightly with a teasing face. 

@Orion "legend" 

Orion

ORION
exiled prince

The comment on many windows made him chuckle, and he eyed her bulging satchel for a moment. "Ah yes, the reading. Well, I think we do still have some open rooms with windows that can bring in enough light." Orion smiled as he mused the words, and began to lead the way once more.

It was only a mere few doors down, and he opened it with a flick of telekinesis. Inside, the room was spacious with many pillows and flowers strung along the windows. There were a massive pair of bay windows, and a few smaller ones, letting in the laughter of the festival below as they were open. Petals drifted through the air, and the Emissary tilted his head to look at Essie, smiling.

"Would this work for you and your reading?"

@Essielure

Essielure

Essielure

Orion leads Essie into a sun filled room, the windows open, the smell of the festival fills her nostrils once more. Essie stops to scans the room. a plush round bed sits in the middle of the room, decorated with shams and feather filled pillows. she walks to the bed, bending her neck around to her back, she undoes the belt holding her satchel on her back. the satchel flops on the edge of the bed, then onto the floor, spilling out a few of her books. essie does not notice, she is too busy scanning the room. looking up at the ceiling, which is decorated with vines and a most beautiful mural of flowers.

"its so lovely!" essie says, turning to look back at Orion. she takes a few steps towards the large open bay window, and eases her head out, looking down at the crowd below. "woooowwww, look at this place, its.... vast!" her eyes search through the streets and buildings. a sweet smell of bread comes rising up to her room, her stomach grumbles. she looks back at Orion once again, and smiles sweetly. "thank you so much for being my guide to this remarkable city" her wings flicker and she bats her eyelashes. "you are very kind."

@Orion "legend" 

Orion

ORION
exiled prince

Orion smiled, glad that Essie at least enjoyed the room. It was one of the more lavish ones, meant for musicians and readers, those that enjoyed the warm sun and a nice indoor place to relax. "I'm glad to have helped," he mentioned, stepping in and peeking out the window, down at the ones moving through the streets, talking and laughing. Indeed, a good time to be in the Dawn Court.

His head turned toward her, an easy smile on his lips as he looked at her. A youth, so happy and pleased with her new surroundings. He was glad to have helped her, and he merely nodded his head a little, a slight sort of bow. "It was my pleasure Essielure. I'm certain you want to explore now, and I can leave you to that. Perhaps one day we can meet for tea and a good book or two?" To settle and have a chat would be something nice. A good break away from his duties.

@Essielure

Essielure

Essielure

looking kindly at Orions smiling face, essie nods back. she gives one more glance back down to the festival, and wishes to be back in the mix of all the commotion. "i would really enjoy that, Orion." essies replies to his invitation for a next meeting. "maybe next time, you can show me the best Tea House in Novus?" she giggles quietly in excitement. 

she makes her way back to her fallen satchel and places it neatly back on the bed, picking the books up and placing them neatly alongside each other. she is eager to read, but maybe after she enjoys the festival once more. 

she watches as Orion begins to leave the room, "until next time!" she blurts out, her right wing slightly covering one of her eyes.

@Orion "legend"

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »