Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - R & R

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Victorina

"Ah Victorina, it's just you. Just me? Was he hoping for someone else? Ah well. He's stuck with me for now at least. He smiles at me before speaking again. "Come over, I was just resting. Quite a different place to see you, than the mountains." I make my way over, still unsure how to act in a place where I have no family or friends to speak of really. In fact the only thing that bonds Rostislav here and I together is Helovia. "It is, but it's this place that reminds me so much of home so far..." Okay, my voice had the slightest hint of sadness that time. I really am trying to be positive about all this.

"Have a drink, if you're parched." Instead my green eyes just look down into the waters. I wasn't really thirsty, more lost in my own thoughts. But I lean on down and take a drink anyway. One, because I honestly am not sure the last time I stopped to rest and drink. But two, this place is in the middle of a freaking desert. I don't want to get overheated or anything.

When I left my head, I look over to Rostislav. "So uh, where did you call home when you were in Helovia?" Yeah, might as well cut to the chase. I really wanted to know more about the only other being here in Novas that seemed to know about my home.

"Talking"

@Rostislav

Victorina

Messages In This Thread
R & R - by Rostislav - 06-21-2017, 10:01 PM
RE: R & R - by Victorina - 06-22-2017, 03:37 AM
RE: R & R - by Rostislav - 06-25-2017, 04:08 PM
RE: R & R - by Victorina - 07-03-2017, 06:44 AM
RE: R & R - by Rostislav - 07-03-2017, 07:28 PM
RE: R & R - by Victorina - 07-04-2017, 01:34 AM
RE: R & R - by Rostislav - 07-04-2017, 01:35 PM
RE: R & R - by Victorina - 07-04-2017, 07:53 PM