Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - R & R

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Victorina

I have to admit my ears prick up big time at the words "Hidden Falls". The names Midas and Seele mean nothing to me. After all, the Hidden Falls wasn't even a herd by the time I had come along. I find words falling from my lips before i've really had time to think. "My mother was born in the Falls, right before a big invasion. But by the time she had me, Kaos had been causing enough problems that the Earth God abandoned the Falls. That's part of the reason she had me in the Dragon's Throat instead." Crap. Why am I spilling part of my damn family history to a complete stranger?

I mean, sure he kind of looks like what Mama had described as her papa... But who knows how many males out there could share some of the same looks that he did. There a part of me that wants to keep asking him questions about Helovia, but instead I fall silent for a while and think. I seem to be spending a ton of time thinking for one of my build. I'm build more like a warrior, but the mind of an intellectual.

I finally allow my knees to bend for the first time in a very long time, allowing my frame to sink to the sand. I have to admit, i've missed this feeling most. The sand will always be my home I think. It reminds me so much of the oasis of the Throat, which also happens to be the exact place I was born. My thoughts drift to my Papa, and my newborn siblings. Did they make it out? Did they make it somewhere safe and were looking for me? How far have I actually wandered from Helovia? Will they even be able to find me anymore?

Okay, i've got to stop thinking.... I think entirely way to much...

"Talking"

@Rostislav

Victorina

Messages In This Thread
R & R - by Rostislav - 06-21-2017, 10:01 PM
RE: R & R - by Victorina - 06-22-2017, 03:37 AM
RE: R & R - by Rostislav - 06-25-2017, 04:08 PM
RE: R & R - by Victorina - 07-03-2017, 06:44 AM
RE: R & R - by Rostislav - 07-03-2017, 07:28 PM
RE: R & R - by Victorina - 07-04-2017, 01:34 AM
RE: R & R - by Rostislav - 07-04-2017, 01:35 PM
RE: R & R - by Victorina - 07-04-2017, 07:53 PM