Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - the breath of summer

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Jaxis

JAXIS
HANDS STEEPED IN BLOOD

It was obvious how much of her father was in her, with carbon copies of his horns perched on her head. While hers weren't as large as his, they were still massive, easily wielded to damage and harm. Still, Jaxis twisted her ears around to listen to Eik, blinking slow and steady as the topic dwindled to her mother, to Denocte. "Yes, from Denocte. The Champion of Wisdom." Her lips twitched a little, a bare smile that was gone the next moment.

"My brothers were raised there. Tor wanted me here, to raise me, so when I was of age, she dropped me off here with him. She still visited, up until the gates closed." She could imagine her mother, small and wings flaring, angry about the gates closed. A strange vision but one she was certain would be true. Shaking her head, Jaxis adjusted her weight on her large hooves, properly settling in the sands a little more and cocking up a hind leg to balance a hoof on its tip.

The mottled mare focused on him a moment, and surprisingly, she found herself enjoying his company. It was rare for her to genuinely like company of anyone, so perhaps getting invested with him would prove beneficial, even if she was leaving the court at some point. "So here I am, learning to fight from my father, and learning the ways of Solterra. Not exactly the most exciting life, is it?"

@Eik

Messages In This Thread
the breath of summer - by Eik - 05-23-2018, 07:29 PM
RE: the breath of summer - by Jaxis - 05-31-2018, 05:10 PM
RE: the breath of summer - by Eik - 06-01-2018, 08:19 PM
RE: the breath of summer - by Jaxis - 06-01-2018, 08:49 PM
RE: the breath of summer - by Eik - 06-10-2018, 01:22 PM
RE: the breath of summer - by Jaxis - 06-10-2018, 08:51 PM
RE: the breath of summer - by Eik - 06-15-2018, 11:54 AM
RE: the breath of summer - by Jaxis - 06-19-2018, 01:06 PM
RE: the breath of summer - by Eik - 06-25-2018, 06:56 PM
RE: the breath of summer - by Jaxis - 06-25-2018, 07:29 PM