Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - DYNASTY

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Rostislav

I wander away from the oasis, leaving the young mare Victorina in my wake. My mind is blown. Granddaughter? What the lass had revealed had given me more shock than I'd received in a very long time. She claimed to be the daughter of Volterra - whom I'd heard of but never known - and Vitani - my own daughter. In my absence I'm Helovia I'd missed the entire life of my child, including the birth of my only grandchild! How old I feel now, though only six years of age. I'm a youngster, really, but so much has happened. Immediately upon learning of my relationship to the mare I felt protectiveness hit me like a tsunami. She is my granddaughter and I am possibly her only living relative. I must do everything I can to protect her, make her life the best it can be.

And yet I walked away, having found a need to clear my mind. My footsteps lead a lonely line in the sand. Reichenbach had asked me to join him in the Night Court of Denocte. I enjoyed Nora and Noah as well, and they also live there. The sand does not seem as welcoming as it had upon my arrival. The thought to leave and go to the Night Court was a weight on my mind and, though it took awhile, I realize it is something I desire. A sigh slips past my lips, for now the matter is complicated by Victorina's mere existence.

It doesn't take very long for me to reach the Day Court. As I approach I hear the call to arms of.. well someone. On the wind the voice does not sound familiar, and I travel closer to investigate. One stallion - Maxence the warrior pegasus - stands in the middle. Other members of the Day Court (presumably) start to gather around him, offering their own advice or criticism. I stay silent, feeling that I have nothing to offer to the conversation. This Maxence claims not to lead us but clearly would like to be the jump start in a plan of action. I grunt under my breath. There is quite a difference of opinion among those present, and I find more criticism than optimism. All I can think is that I don't like the sound of so heavily criticizing those of the other Courts - especially if the effort is to unite us! I move into position next to Seraphina, the one who spoke most recently, and stand in silence, taking in everyone around me. Something tells me this little gathering will be the deciding factor in my future travels.

WC: 435
Tag:
Comments: ooo drama!!

Rostislav
more than a drunken fool
x - x

Messages In This Thread
DYNASTY - by Maxence - 06-26-2017, 08:04 AM
RE: DYNASTY - by Avdotya - 06-26-2017, 10:10 AM
RE: DYNASTY - by Bexley - 06-26-2017, 02:16 PM
RE: DYNASTY - by Oz - 06-26-2017, 04:19 PM
RE: DYNASTY - by Leviathan - 06-26-2017, 05:50 PM