Welcome
Hello There, Guest!
- Register

Current

Current Novus date and time is

▶ Year || 502
▶ Season || Winter
▶ Temp || -10℉ (-23℃) to 55℉ (12℃)
▶ Weather || Winter has left a blanket of pristine white snow in many parts of Novus. Only Solterra remains mostly untouched by the season's frosted hold, but even the desert may feel a cold breath of wind now and then. With Winter now settled across the continent, dreams of Spring dance in the minds of many.

Spotlight

Character of the Season
Raymond

Member of the Season
Sid

Thread of the Season
your company's fine but i get on better with mine

Pair of the Season
Somnus and Eulalie

Quote of the Season
"She remembers too well what it means to be free, to take her own fate from the dark places between the stars." — Calliope in Thou goest forth, dread, fathomless, alone.

see here for nominations

DISCORD

Updates - Restricted Items Redemption
Pavetta — Dawn Court Caretaker Signos: 760
▶ Played by Pres [PM] Posts: 37 — Threads: 7
▶ Female [She/Her/Hers] Hth: 7 — Atk: 13 — Exp: 17
▶ 3 [Year 499 Spring] Active Magic: N/A
▶ 15 hh Bonded: N/A
Redeeming Outfit

Information
Character receiving Outfit: http://novus-rpg.net/member.php?action=profile&uid=513
Have you purchased the 'Outfit' item? No
-- If no: Incentive for joining a caretaker back when I joined Pavetta, forgot to claim it c:
Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? Yes, will be providing image reference soon

Agreement
I understand that Outfits do not give any offensive or defensive benefits to my Character. I also understand that I can only change my character's Outfit once every IC year (eight months), and that I must contact staff before doing so. If I am found using an Outfit other than the one described in my profile, my Outfit Item will be revoked without refund. I am not able to mention my Outfit Item in my IC posts until the staff have redeemed the Item.

Signed: Pres

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Pres / @Pavetta outfit approved and added to the Records page! You may now begin writing her with the outfit in all future posts.

ALL THE WAYS I GOT TO KNOW
YOUR PRETTY FACE AND ELECTRIC SOUL

ali — OOC Account Signos: 0
▶ Played by ali [pm] Posts: 11 — Threads: 3
▶ [she/her/hers] Hth:Atk:Exp:
▶ 2 [Year 500 Spring] Active Magic:
▶ 5'4" hh Bonded:
Redeeming Realistic Bonded

Information
Character gaining Bonded: @Histe
Have you purchased the 'Bonded: Realistic' item? No
-- If no: I won first in the New Year raffle, which allows me to have any restricted item.
Is the Bonded section of your character's profile filled out? Yes

Thread Specifics
Bonded's Personality: Merikh is much calmer than his counterpart. He serves as the voice of reason and occasionally her conscience. While Histe is not one to look out for her own well being, Merikh is, mostly because their souls are bonded and partly because he reluctantly cares for the crazy mare. On the flip side, he occasionally enjoys pushing Histe's buttons and making her angry. He'll also never let the chance to tease her about something stupid she says or does pass him by. He's learned to work in tandem with Histe and when they're on the same page they're a force to be reckoned with.
Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? N/A
How would you like to meet your Bonded? They were bonded on Helovia, so I'd like for them to just arrive in Novus together.

Agreement
I understand that Bondeds are Interactive Items, and that I must respond to the thread the staff create for me in order for the purchase to be valid. I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Bondeds. Once the staff have redeemed the Bonded, I will be free to include the animal in my IC posts.

Signed: ali

~~~

*** STAFF EDIT ***
@ali / @Histe Your Realistic Bonded item has been approved and added to the Records page, and the item sent to Histe's account! Since Histe is joining with the Bonded, a quest is not required and you may begin including the Bonded in all future posts.

griffin — OOC Account Signos: 50
▶ Played by griffin [pm] Posts: 26 — Threads: 3
▶ [Female [She/Her/Hers] ] Hth:Atk:Exp:
▶ 1 [Year 501 Spring] Active Magic:
▶ 8 hh Bonded:
Redeeming Realistic Bonded

Information
Character gaining Bonded: @Asterion
Have you purchased the 'Bonded: Realistic' item? yes
-- If no: NA
Is the Bonded section of your character's profile filled out? yes

Thread Specifics
Bonded's Personality: Cirrus possesses none of her bonded’s doubt. She is confident and focused, fearless and impatient. Like most gulls she is arrogant and possessive, and can be distracted by food or anything that gleams in the light. The bird is not remotely shy, and quick to chide Asterion when she feels he is being willfully hesitant.  
Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? something on the coast?
How would you like to meet your Bonded? ahhh preferably not violent or unwelcome, ha. peaceful is good!

Agreement
I understand that Bondeds are Interactive Items, and that I must respond to the thread the staff create for me in order for the purchase to be valid. I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Bondeds. Once the staff have redeemed the Bonded, I will be free to include the animal in my IC posts.

Signed: Griffin
~~~

*** STAFF EDIT ***
@griffin / @Asterion The interactive quest can be found here! Asterion has replied according to the requirements, and you may now begin including Cirrus in his posts.

Raymond — Night Court Warrior Signos: 20
▶ Played by Odeen [PM] Posts: 140 — Threads: 24
▶ Male [He/Him/His] Hth: 22 — Atk: 38 — Exp: 55
▶ 10 [Year 492 Winter] Active Magic: N/A
▶ 15 hh Bonded: Ruth (Tarrasque)
Redeeming Massive Bonded

Information
Character gaining Bonded: @Raymond
Type of Bonded: Tarrasque
Have you purchased the 'Bonded: Fantasy' item? YES
Is the Bonded section of your character's profile filled out? YES

Thread Specifics
Bonded's Personality: At her core, Ruth is adventurous, inquisitive, and playful. However, due to the torment she endured in the rift and since as a result of her mutation she is also primitive, violent, and aggressive. She would recognize Raymond as her former caretaker, but the memory would feel like a dream of a dream.
Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? Praestigia Cliffs
How would you like to meet your Bonded? Since Ruth was originally lost in the rift, I would like for her to come to Novus through a rift portal left open by Florentine on the Praestigia Cliffs. (They should have a thread soon)

Agreement
I understand that Bondeds are Interactive Items, and that I must respond to the thread the staff create for me in order for the purchase to be valid. I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Bondeds. If my Bonded is an Original Species, it is either created by myself or I have received permission from the creator to use the species. If I have not received permission, it will be considered art theft. Once the staff have redeemed the Bonded, I will be free to include the animal in my IC posts.

Signed: Odeen

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Odeen / @Raymond The interactive quest can be found here! Raymond has replied according to the requirements, and you may now begin including Ruth in his posts.

aut viam inveniam aut faciam

Soleil — Day Court Sage Signos: 80
▶ Played by Distant [pm] Posts: 10 — Threads: 5
▶ Female [She/Her/Hers] Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 13
▶ 4 [Year 498 Summer] Active Magic: N/A
▶ 15.2 hh Bonded: N/A
Redeeming Outfit

Information
Character receiving Outfit: @Soleil
Have you purchased the 'Outfit' item? YES
-- If no:
Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? YES

Agreement
I understand that Outfits do not give any offensive or defensive benefits to my Character. I also understand that I can only change my character's Outfit once every IC year (eight months), and that I must contact staff before doing so. If I am found using an Outfit other than the one described in my profile, my Outfit Item will be revoked without refund. I am not able to mention my Outfit Item in my IC posts until the staff have redeemed the Item.

Signed: Distant

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Distant / @Soleil outfit approved and added to the Records page! You may now begin writing her with the outfit in all future posts.

contact encouraged

open for plots

sid — Administrator Signos: 3,943
▶ Played by sid [PM] Posts: 114 — Threads: 11
▶ Female [She/Her/Hers] Hth: ∞ — Atk: ∞ — Exp:
▶ 21 [Year 481 Spring] Active Magic: sees through skin.
▶ 8 hh Bonded:
Redeeming Outfit

Information
Character receiving Outfit: @Toulouse
Have you purchased the 'Outfit' item? yes!
-- If no: n/a
Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? yes!

Agreement

Signed: @sid

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@sid / @Toulouse outfit added to the Records page! This was approved when posting his character application thread.

sid — Administrator Signos: 3,943
▶ Played by sid [PM] Posts: 114 — Threads: 11
▶ Female [She/Her/Hers] Hth: ∞ — Atk: ∞ — Exp:
▶ 21 [Year 481 Spring] Active Magic: sees through skin.
▶ 8 hh Bonded:
Redeeming Outfit

Information
Character receiving Outfit: @Tuomas
Have you purchased the 'Outfit' item? yes!
-- If no: n/a
Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? yes!

Agreement

Signed: @sid

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@sid / @Tuomas outfit added to the Records page! This was approved when posting his character application thread

rallidae — OOC Account Signos: 30
▶ Played by rallidae [pm] Posts: 11 — Threads: 1
▶ [she/her/hers] Hth:Atk:Exp:
▶ 1 [Year 501 Fall] Active Magic:
▶ 5'7 hh Bonded:
Redeeming Outfit

Information
Character receiving Outfit: @Cyrene
Have you purchased the 'Outfit' item? no
-- If no: offered as incentive, proof here

Agreement

Signed: rallidae

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@rallidae / @Cyrene outfit approved and added to the Records page! The Outfit item has been sent to your account, and you may now begin writing her with the outfit in all future posts.
[Image: caine_nocturnalowlet_by_siliencely-dcds5v5.png] [Image: rhys_nocturnalowlet_by_siliencely-dcds5xc.png] [Image: messa_aimless_by_siliencely-dcds5yx.png] [Image: cy_nocturnalowlet_by_siliencely-dcds5uf.png]
ral∙li∙dae (noun) :
the rail family, a bird family that includes the species known as rail, coot, crake, and gallinule

idk i just thought it was a cool word ok

Jaxis — Dusk Court Youth Signos: 50
▶ Played by Jekyll [pm] Posts: 29 — Threads: 8
▶ Female [She/Her/Hers] Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 18
▶ 2 [Year 500 Summer] Active Magic: N/A
▶ 19.2 hh Bonded: Enyo (Indominus Rex)
Redeeming Fantasy Bonded

Information
Character gaining Bonded: @Jaxis
Type of Bonded: Indominus Rex
Have you purchased the 'Bonded: Fantasy' item? yes
-- If no: ---
Is the Bonded section of your character's profile filled out? yes

Thread Specifics
Bonded's Personality: a little vicious as a tiny little thing, she's fiercely protective of jaxis and immediately sees her as 'momma' since the moment she hatches, the first thing she sees is jaxis. due to genetic anomalies, she will grow up rapidly over time to reach full grown size
Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? tinea swamp
How would you like to meet your Bonded? have it be a quest from turhan, essentially. she's sent out to find her 'animal guide' and literally meets an actual animal. I'd love for it to be the whole scenario of her stumbling in to the nest with only one intact egg and skulls all around (because she'll get her skull piece from there too)

Agreement
I understand that Bondeds are Interactive Items, and that I must respond to the thread the staff create for me in order for the purchase to be valid. I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Bondeds. If my Bonded is an Original Species, it is either created by myself or I have received permission from the creator to use the species. If I have not received permission, it will be considered art theft. Once the staff have redeemed the Bonded, I will be free to include the animal in my IC posts.

Signed: Jekyll

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Jekyll / @Jaxis The quest can be found here! Jaxis has replied according to the requirements; you now begin including Enyo in her posts.

Cyrene — Dusk Court Emissary Signos: 0
▶ Played by rallidae [PM] Posts: 59 — Threads: 7
▶ Female [She/Her/Hers] Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 15
▶ 5 [Year 497 Fall] Active Magic: Panacea's Touch
▶ 16 hh Bonded: N/A
Redeeming Active Magic

Information
Character receiving Magic: @Cyrene
Have you purchased the 'Active Magic' item? yes
-- If no:

One-word description of Active Magic: Panacea's Touch
Opting for having a related Parvus Magic? yes
-- If yes, give a brief description: body heals at an accelerated rate (especially for smaller wounds), though fatal wounds are still very much fatal
Is the Magic section of your character's profile filled out? yes
How does the Magic relate to your Court? The Dusk Court is a court of healing, and Cyrene herself comes from a place where healers are deeply venerated. As Emissary, Cyrene's magic will work to strengthen Dusk's reputation for excellency in the healing arts. As a deeply compassionate character (perhaps too compassionate), Cyrene's skills are not limited to her own citizens; she will never hesitate to heal anyone she sees in pain, no matter the allegiance they are sworn to.

Agreement
I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Magic. I understand that the staff will work with me through private messages until my Magic ladder is deemed acceptable. I am not able to use Magic in my IC posts until the staff have given me their full approval, replaced my Magic Item with the Discipuli Magic Item, and recorded it under the Magic Records.

Signed: rallidae

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@rallidae / @Cyrene, Active Magic was approved and added to the Records page and your Active Magic item was swapped for the Tier 1 Discipuli Magic item! You may now begin writing her IC'ly with her magics according to his level.
[Image: corruptedcorvid_cy.png]
☆ ☽
I have loved the stars too fondly
to be fearful of the night.
---
please tag in posts, contact encouraged!