Hello There, Guest!
- Register

Current
Beautifully drawn by Sid (Erasvita@DA)!
Current Novus date and time is

▶ Year || 503
▶ Season || Summer
▶ Temp || 74℉ (23℃) - 100℉ (37℃)
▶ Weather || The end of Spring brings about, once more, the warm embrace of Summer. While some flourish in the comfortable glow of the sun, others take shelter from its sweltering midday heat. Even so, it is now that the continent bustles with life - for it won't be long until a cool chill returns.

Spotlight

Character of the Season
El Toro

Member of the Season
Griffin

Thread of the Season
Bring Me Thunder; Bring Me Steel

Pair of the Season
Eik and Isra

Quote of the Season
"Her mother lives all in day, her father all in night, and Apolonia straddles the thin, dusky line halving her heart with not so much grace - startling awake in the middle of the night or at the crack of dawn, trying to find some way to compromise." — Apolonia in
The Vine & The Rain & The Light

see here for nominations

DISCORD

Updates - Restricted Item Redemption - Magics, Mutations
Artemis — Day Court Medic Signos: 75
▶ Played by aurora [PM] Posts: 0 — Threads: 0
▶ Female [She/Her/Hers] Hth: 12 — Atk: 8 — Exp: 10
▶ 2 [Year 500 Winter] Active Magic:
▶ 16 hh Bonded:
Redeeming Active Magic

Information
Character receiving Magic: @Artemis
Have you purchased the 'Active Magic' item? No
-- If no: Dec. joining incentive!

One/Two-word description of Active Magic: Cryokinesis
Opting for having a related Parvus Magic? Yes
-- If yes, give a brief description: an icy blue radiance, emanates from her being - pulsating, like a raw, wintry aura and enveloping her curves in their frosty allure. these beautiful blues, comes in the subtle form of winter's kiss; edging, her silhouette in a delicate rim of icy illumination. her lips, her curves, her body; all glows, of a soft, oozing aqua-blue. she even gives off an icy cool touch. truly, a MISTRESS of winter storms.
Is the Magic section of your character's profile filled out? YES
How does the Magic relate to your Court? Severe, bristling, lethal; Artemis is everything frigid and cold. While not immediately relatable to Day Court, both share their same ideals, based on harshness of survival and severity. As their medic, she can both protect the members of Day Court, and keep them cool, should they need to stave off the relentless heat.

Agreement
I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Magic. I understand that the staff will work with me through private messages until my Magic ladder is deemed acceptable. I am not able to use Magic in my IC posts until the staff have given me their full approval, replaced my Magic Item with the Discipuli Magic Item, and recorded it under the Magic Records.

Signed: Aurora

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
This item redemption is under review by @inkbone!
@Aurora / @Artemis, a private message has been sent to you.

Odessa — Dawn Court Apothecary Signos: 230
▶ Played by inkbone [pm] Posts: 1 — Threads: 1
▶ Female [She/Her/Hers] Hth: 9 — Atk: 11 — Exp: 10
▶ 5 [Year 498 Spring] Active Magic: Siren's Song
▶ 10.2 hh Bonded: Kai (Sea Newt)
Redeeming Active Magic

Information
Character receiving Magic: @Odessa
Have you purchased the 'Active Magic' item? Yes
-- If no:

One/Two-word description of Active Magic: Siren's Song
-- If yes, give a brief description: Her voice carries unnaturally long lengths
Is the Magic section of your character's profile filled out? Yes, both active and parvus
How does the Magic relate to your Court? Odessa often explains her 'gift' by stating that it helps her learn more about those she enchants, and it allows her to free their mind of daily worries - often resulting in calmness and tranquility.

Agreement
I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Magic. I understand that the staff will work with me through private messages until my Magic ladder is deemed acceptable. I am not able to use Magic in my IC posts until the staff have given me their full approval, replaced my Magic Item with the Discipuli Magic Item, and recorded it under the Magic Records.

Signed: @inkbone

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@inkbone / @Odessa Active Magic was approved and added to the Records, and the Active Magic item was swapped for the Tier 1: Discipuli Magic item! You may now begin writing them IC'ly with their magics according to their level.

Leto — Dusk Court Citizen Signos: 235
▶ Played by Obsidian [PM] Posts: 2 — Threads: 1
▶ Female [She/Her/Hers] Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 10
▶ 6 [Year 496 Winter] Active Magic: Starfire
▶ 16 hh Bonded: N/A
Redeeming Active Magic

Information
Character receiving Magic: @Leto
Have you purchased the 'Active Magic' item? NO
-- If no: Dec. joining incentive!

One/Two-word description of Active Magic: Starfire
Opting for having a related Parvus Magic? YES 
-- If yes, give a brief description: Blood lights up white like the colour of stars and glows. It makes her veins shine white - linked to her emotions. When she is higher on adrenaline it glows brighter.
Is the Magic section of your character's profile filled out? YES 
How does the Magic relate to your Court? Links to the court ideals as stars come out during twilight hours. it is a time of transition and part of Leto's magic is the brightening and darkening of the magic in her blood.

Agreement

Signed: Obsidian

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Obsidian / @Leto Active Magic was approved and added to the Records, and the Tier 1: Discipuli Magic item was sent to their account! You may now begin writing them IC'ly with their magics according to their level.

Sloane — Dawn Court Citizen Signos: 1,005
▶ Played by Zombie [PM] Posts: 22 — Threads: 2
▶ Female [She/Her/Hers] Hth: 15 — Atk: 5 — Exp: 10
▶ 4 [Year 499 Spring] Active Magic: Chameleon Physiology
▶ 16.1 hh Bonded: N/A
Redeeming Active Magic

Information
Character receiving Magic: @Sloane
Have you purchased the 'Active Magic' item? No
-- If no: She completed more than 4 posts in a SWP - clicky here

One/Two-word description of Active Magic: Chameleon Physiology
-- If yes, give a brief description: Whenever she is feeling negative, extreme emotion (rage, fright, hatred), her magic seems to flicker. It’s like a flickering light that needs a new lightbulb. Her natural colors will flash with blended colors in a rapid fashion. It is something she cannot control and it will inadvertently drain her magic.
Is the Magic section of your character's profile filled out? Yes
How does the Magic relate to your Court? Sloane has a thirst for knowledge and secrets. She will use her power to obtain such. She can't help if her magic might also be used against other courts. Or can she? Spy in the making? I think so.

Agreement

Signed: Zombie

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Zombie / @Sloane,  Active Magic was approved and added to the Records, and the Tier 1: Discipuli Magic item was sent to their account! You may now begin writing them IC'ly with their magics according to their level.