Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Disaster was my god

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Saphrax

The land where Saphrax was born was probably the land he missed the most. While his mother didn’t care about him and he certainly didn’t know his father, he had enjoyed the land. It seemed to be like Novus, in the sense that each land had one of the four seasons. He could come and go between lands when he wanted a good change in scenery. It had been a pleasant place to live and he had missed it when he was forced to leave. Ever since then, it seemed as though all the stallion did lately was wander. He had gotten quite good at it. Though despite his searching, he had yet to find another placed that he loved more than Ausus.

He stands quietly next to the other stallion, their conversation simple and meant to keep them both busy. It seemed this other stallion simply wanted the snow to go away. Saphrax liked the snow every now and then, but he also did not like to be freezing. Though, to be honest, if he had to choose between the freezing cold snow and the sun-stricken desert, he would choose the snow every single time. “…but it will be beautiful while it lasts.” Despite what others might think, the stallion does sometimes find beauty in things. Normally, it was beautify in mares, but on occasion, there is something about the environment that nearly brings him to his knees.

He introduces himself as Saphrax, at least wanting to try to be civil in this new place. If he was going to find himself any friends, he would have to at least be friendly to the others. He hopes the other will be kind enough to return the greeting and when he is rewarded with the stallion’s name, he cannot help the grin that appears on his lips. “It’s a pleasure to meet you, Eik.” His name is strange, but he supposes that he will come across many others who also have strange names. Not everyone can have a perfect name like himself.

Eik asks him where he’s from and he sighs. “I’m from here, and there, and everywhere.” While it wasn’t exactly a direct answer, it was the truth. Saphrax had called many places home. “I was born on Ausus…but have since wandered around aimlessly, I suppose.” He was searching for someplace that might capture his attention. It was a hard thing to do, but Saphrax never stopped looking.

@Eik

Messages In This Thread
Disaster was my god - by Eik - 08-30-2018, 12:00 PM
RE: Disaster was my god - by Saphrax - 10-23-2018, 04:54 PM
RE: Disaster was my god - by Eik - 11-03-2018, 11:26 AM
RE: Disaster was my god - by Saphrax - 12-11-2018, 08:51 AM
RE: Disaster was my god - by Eik - 01-22-2019, 08:13 PM
RE: Disaster was my god - by Saphrax - 01-28-2019, 05:40 PM
RE: Disaster was my god - by Eik - 02-23-2019, 07:15 PM
RE: Disaster was my god - by Saphrax - 02-24-2019, 06:38 PM