Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Tell Me It's All Burned Down

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Efphion

Psycho

Efphion is not given a chance to let the water soothe the fires inside before she is bitten. Her flesh stings where the teeth of the creature sank into her. The sudden jet of water makes her grit her teeth, but she quickly removes herself from the Oasis. Effy is furious at first. She turns aggressively to see what horrible creature has dared accost her. What she sees next, startles her. Half equine, half fish. Her golden eyes narrow. Reth acknowledged the existence of such creatures only in their folklore. Just as they merely only spoke of the gods. But Effy knows just as well as her blasphemous sister how very real the gods are. Reth, nor her gods could prepare her for something they had believed was a myth. Effy is speechless as she stares into the waters. She wonders if this creature is a mirage or a figment of her imagination brought on by the storm of wrath inside her.

"....Did you just bite me? What??? What are you?" She demands to the creature trapped inside the pool. Effy is not concerned with the momentary lapse in her wrath. It is an interesting change to let her curiosity swallow her rage. It is the very reason she came to the Oasis. Effy cannot imagine such an encounter in her wildest dreams. No, in her dreams she consumes the world with rage, and hate. She saturates it. But this, this was something unimaginable. She is unsure of how to proceed. Effy is baffled by the revelation that these creatures exist at all. "What are you doing here?" Effy demands again, it is easy to see she lacks manners. It is just as easy to see that she teeters between confusion and wrath. She will be quick to recover and return the blows next time. It isn't every day that one is attacked by a strange half fish half equine.

"Speech"

@Jaylin
Ahh sorry for the wait.. and that this is awful

Faithful

Messages In This Thread
Tell Me It's All Burned Down - by Efphion - 01-22-2019, 04:41 PM
RE: Tell Me It's All Burned Down - by Jaylin - 01-22-2019, 05:19 PM
RE: Tell Me It's All Burned Down - by Efphion - 03-01-2019, 07:23 PM
RE: Tell Me It's All Burned Down - by Jaylin - 04-26-2019, 09:03 PM
RE: Tell Me It's All Burned Down - by Efphion - 06-22-2019, 08:27 PM
RE: Tell Me It's All Burned Down - by Jaylin - 08-25-2019, 02:14 PM