Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Tell Me It's All Burned Down

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Efphion

Psycho

Efphion stares at the other semi-equine expectantly. She waits for an answer, and it comes to her in with their admission of guilt. She says it so matter-of-factly as if this is normal for her. Effy finds herself at a loss for words as they stare each other down. "Oh." The stupid sound falls from her mouth, she just accepts the admission without rage. She has never felt like she was struggling to breath in a conversation. Efphion is familiar with dominating conversations. Her attempts so far have been a failure she will remain bitter about for the weeks to come. Effy could do nothing more than blink stupidly at this creature. They tell her that they are cursed, that they used to be able to soar the skies. How she ended up in this pool became a mystery to Effy. The wings of a dragon. She tilts her head to the side with curiosity and hates how much she is like her sister at this moment.

"How does one capture someone like you? Trap you? Is this some sort of wizard's doing?" Effy asks her. The storm that brews inside her is momentarily restrained. Effy feels as though she is broken, she feels empty without the cushioning of rage to catch her. It is all she knows. She is known for her wrath, not for her intellect. Effy is not her sister. The anger inside her flares momentarily. It is like an angry fire, that threatens to lash anyone who fuels it. Efphion is at the mercy of her rage, but she has no awareness of this fact. She denies it. No awareness by choosing to ignore the problem. She has no time to self reflect. Effy hates to admit that she is curious about this sort-of equine. She isn't sure what to define them as, a dragon equine or a fish equine. "How do you plan to get out of here? I'm no magician. Nor do I have the charisma to convince someone to come and help you... So are you ... partially a dragon?" Effy asks, and it sounds incredulous. But the question is a thought that slips past her lips.

"Speech"

@Jaylin
A wizard. I think Jaylin broke her. xD

Faithful

Messages In This Thread
Tell Me It's All Burned Down - by Efphion - 01-22-2019, 04:41 PM
RE: Tell Me It's All Burned Down - by Jaylin - 01-22-2019, 05:19 PM
RE: Tell Me It's All Burned Down - by Efphion - 03-01-2019, 07:23 PM
RE: Tell Me It's All Burned Down - by Jaylin - 04-26-2019, 09:03 PM
RE: Tell Me It's All Burned Down - by Efphion - 06-22-2019, 08:27 PM
RE: Tell Me It's All Burned Down - by Jaylin - 08-25-2019, 02:14 PM