Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - the things that keep us apart keep me alive;

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Sparrow [PM] Posts: 137 — Threads: 30
Signos: 1,020
Night Court Sovereign
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  Immortal [Year 496 Summer]  |  16.1 hh  |  Hth: 32 — Atk: 28 — Exp: 85  |    Active Magic: Pyromancy  |    Bonded: Solaris (Phoenix)

A set of eyes had pinned him,
became his version of a kingdom.
She's everything the devil can't be,
when she's singing to me, 'glory'.

Standing there in the sand and facing a would-be stranger, Israfel watched him with a touch of caution. There was something about this fellow, about this Michael, that she couldn’t exactly put her hoof on. There was a meekness about him, a fragility, almost as though he was waiting for belittlement with every look. His lack of confidence was apparent in his stammering and stuttering, but she found that her patience did not wane. That was perhaps the strangest thing of all.

Typically she held no time for such blabbering, pointless squabble, but… Well, Israfel wasn’t sure why Michael wasn’t bothering her. Maybe it was because all of the time she had been spending in Delumine. Maybe she was just a bleeding heart. It was hard to say. Perhaps the answer would reveal itself in time.

Lifting her head, she regarded the Phoenix gliding lazily above them once Michael took note. Her smile grew and vermilion eyes immediately shifted to dart back to the palomino’s gilded body. “Something like that,” she answered cryptically, knowing that she and Solaris held a special, unexplainable relationship, “Although I would consider myself more hers than she being mine. Her name is Solaris.” There wasn’t a day that passed where Israfel wondered how she could have gotten so lucky, being Solaris’ chosen one. There were hundreds of theories that she could cast into the wind, a plethora of sleepless nights spent wondering why she was worthy, but in the end, it was just too much work. The Sun Daughter accepted her blessing and left it at that.

Letting her jaw lower and her posture straighten, the gilded shield-maiden began to approach the palomino man with his curtain of thick white hair, her leisurely gate a confident sashay as cloven hooves guided her through the white beach sand. He reminded her of someone. Maybe her father.

Maybe herself.

Stopping only a width away, Israfel felt her smile curl with amusement, curiosity shining with vast vermilion eyes. Intrigue blossomed within her pale breast, and she tilted her pretty head slightly to the right. “Michael, you said. Where do you call home here in Novus?”

"Speaking."
credits

@Michael

Please Tag Israfel in all Replies!

Messages In This Thread
RE: the things that keep us apart keep me alive; - by Israfel - 02-27-2019, 08:50 PM